You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 11:26 am

Droges

Droges

will the 'uprising' be live tonight as it is stated?

Are there enough peeps on the card that can show up at that time?
how does that work? I look for OMMA and can join as a spectator?

2Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 11:46 am

ovfd55

ovfd55
I know I'm going to be at Broadcast and we willfight on a fight card I think best way to spectate if your not fighting is they will have Video on this site

3Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 2:11 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
The Broadcast time has been chaged to 9pm est instead of 8pm est. Also, you will be able to watch it here on the site. I'm in the process of setting up the page now. I'll be up in a few.

4Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 2:26 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
Damn it Fisknot trying to be Rude but I change plans to be able to be on and play at 8 and you switch the time the day of it.You need to have set times man most people have plans on a friday night.

5Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 3:45 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I'd like to apologize for the change in time. Intoccabile is the guy streaming and he sent me a pm today stating he wont be available until 9 pm. He is new to the staff so I dont quite know his schedule yet and since he was out of town recently I couldnt get that information in time so I didnt know what time to schedule the broadcast. 8pm was a guess. I'll make your fight the 1st on the card if that will help.

Sorry for the inconvience. After I get the chance to talk to him more tonight I'll learn more about his schedule and be able to set a time. If you cant make the 9pm showing you can have your fight at 8pm like you planned and just send the results via the Report Form. If you want it recorded contact ele25 who is usually online around 7:30pm. I apologoze again and hope you can bear with us as the staff is still trying to get to know each opther.

6Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 3:52 pm

Geek

Geek

I may have a problem being on at 9. I got called in to work an extra set of hours tonight so i may not be on till 10 but if i can be on around 9 trust me i'm there. I know things come up, hope i can be a apart of it tho Wink

7Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 4:06 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Charles Scott wrote:I may have a problem being on at 9. I got called in to work an extra set of hours tonight so i may not be on till 10 but if i can be on around 9 trust me i'm there. I know things come up, hope i can be a apart of it tho Wink
If you cant make it then get with ele25 when you get home. He should still be on at that time and will be able to record your fight. Regardless, I'll put your fight on the main card and hopefully you can get home before we start that one.

8Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 4:29 pm

Geek

Geek

lol yea hope so , we doing big things tho Wink hopefully we can get the next card down pact

9Fight card#2 Live?? Empty Re: Fight card#2 Live?? 11/19/2010, 4:48 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Here is our Live Broadcast page. Very Happy

http://www.onlinemma.org/portal.forum?pid=3&sid=147a4f6fc33696fc3002359648d67868

You can also find a link to it at the bottom of the Forums page. I'll make a specific button in the navbar for it later today. I have to visit a loved one in the hospital right now. Thanks to all of those who made this possible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum