OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
FIGHT FORCE 1
"The Beginning"

Signups Open: Today
Signups Close: 11:59 pm Friday Nov. 5
Fight Times: From 12 am Saturday Nov. 6 - 11:59 pm Thusday Nov. 11
Fight Card: View here.

Description: OnlineMMA is finally kicking things off with its 1st action pack event. The card is sure to consist of some of the best online fighters in the world. If you're one of them and ready to stake your claim as a true OnlineMMA contender and get one step closer to becoming a Fight Force Champion then hesitate no more. Click Leagues in the navbar at the top. Then go to Fight Force/Event Signups/choose you weightclass and sign up now. To see your matchup again click Leagues in the navbar at the top. Then go to Fight Force/Fight Cards/Fight Force 2.

Only those who have registered their CAF and have fully completed their contract will get a fight. If you havent then get that done so you can be a part of the action. If you are new to the site then go here and get caught up on all of the details.

Blinkangelracer

Hey i was invited to this league/website, so i would love to fight on sunday. If you can include me i'd be very grateful, thanks.

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

You have to sign up for it mate.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Blinkangelracer wrote:Hey i was invited to this league/website, so i would love to fight on sunday. If you can include me i'd be very grateful, thanks.

http://www.onlinemma.org/rules-and-guidelines-f14/how-leagues-work-t933.htm

dylaperc

Hey if there's any more room on that fight card I'd like a fight.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
^ ^
Sure. Go to your weightclass and signup. If there was someone who didnt get a fight bcuz of the odd number of signups or someone doesnt show you'll get a fight.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum