You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Offical TUF Season 12 Thread! Empty The Offical TUF Season 12 Thread! 9/15/2010, 11:26 pm

Geek

Geek

Ok guys, I decided to make an official thread so we could discuss TUF Season 12 "Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck!! Opinions ?? Who you think looks impressive so far?

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I like what I see so far. Some good looking prospects on the show this year. What you think about the Bruce Leroy guy? lol

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Eh what about the guillotine guy predictable eh?

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:I like what I see so far. Some good looking prospects on the show this year. What you think about the Bruce Leroy guy? lol

Lol man idk what to say about bruce leroy that dude crazy man. Him and that indian guy who was like "tell him i dont wanna touch gloves" then just charges the guy lol

Brandon i agree, the guillotine dude will become very predictable. Sad thing is i think most of those guys gonna get caught in it.

ip0nder

ip0nder

Yeah, the guy that didn't wanna touch gloves, that's pretty dick. Bruce Leeroy is pretty beast. Nam Phan will probably be a finalist, if not, winner. And that Egyptian cat, I can't remember his name, I think he'll get to the finals as well.

Geek

Geek

Yea i found some other forums and found out bruce leroy fought in underground fighting circles, the same as that guy Level. He has sick ground, but his standup is suspect cuz one of those guys was lightin him up. I like Nam tho, a few others were ok

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Charles Scott wrote:Yea i found some other forums and found out bruce leroy fought in underground fighting circles, the same as that guy Level. He has sick ground, but his standup is suspect cuz one of those guys was lightin him up. I like Nam tho, a few others were ok

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:
Charles Scott wrote:Yea i found some other forums and found out bruce leroy fought in underground fighting circles, the same as that guy Level. He has sick ground, but his standup is suspect cuz one of those guys was lightin him up. I like Nam tho, a few others were ok

lol yea thats it

Geek

Geek

Bruce Leroy vs. Jeff Lentz, thoughts?? Lentz kinda did underestimate bruce but he has his rights i guess lol Bruce is way way unorthodox but dang how he get caught in that triangle lol

Geek

Geek

Oh and how in the world Kos let GSP trick him like that lol He ends up getting Johnson and pretty much all the ones he wanted because of a fake out

ip0nder

ip0nder

Because GSP is actually a smart fighter.

Geek

Geek

ip0nder wrote:Because GSP is actually a smart fighter.

lol wasn't the question of GSP being smarter, but Kos being dat dumb

haha, GSP took advantage of the cheater in Koscheck. I thought Koscheck was going to not get tricked by it but damn, GSP is a tactician. I think it may be another Rashad/Rampage or Chuck/Tito season, where one guy is being smart and thinking about the fighters (Rashad/Chuck/GSP) and the other hates the other guy soo much that all he wants to do is win so he isn't thinking much (Rampage/Tito/Koscheck)

However, I think Alex is basically a Jamie Yager of this Season. I think when a really good wrestler gets him down and doesn't get caught in a triangle that everyone can see coming, I think Alex will gas and lose.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum