You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some of my KO's from the demo Empty some of my KO's from the demo 4/30/2010, 2:11 am

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
here are some of my KO's, IM SHAD IN ALL VIDEOS BTW, IM GETTIN PRETTY GOOD WITH THE SWAYING LOL

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
my fav is my 1st ko of rampage

The Immortal

The Immortal
lol you must really like rashad lol......... but is it awesome i just started downloading my around 45 minutes ago. I hope its worth waiting for.

haha i know what you mean mate but ive been playing against my bro who is 21 and he was good in 09. Thats how i came onto 09 and dominated straight away. player vs player is much more experience than vs AI. Ai are soo easy on that demo its nothing to be proud of. Im not gonna piss on your bonfire but seriously dont think your good against the AI or you will have a BIG wake up call waiting for you on the game. trust me Smile

TwiggaMan

TwiggaMan
M V P wrote:haha i know what you mean mate but ive been playing against my bro who is 21 and he was good in 09. Thats how i came onto 09 and dominated straight away. player vs player is much more experience than vs AI. Ai are soo easy on that demo its nothing to be proud of. Im not gonna piss on your bonfire but seriously dont think your good against the AI or you will have a BIG wake up call waiting for you on the game. trust me some of my KO's from the demo Icon_smile

very true, some nice KOs but human vs. human is where its at for the demo.

Unfortunately for me I am much better than all of my friends so I get little to no practice

6some of my KO's from the demo Empty Re: some of my KO's from the demo 4/30/2010, 11:22 pm

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
M V P wrote:haha i know what you mean mate but ive been playing against my bro who is 21 and he was good in 09. Thats how i came onto 09 and dominated straight away. player vs player is much more experience than vs AI. Ai are soo easy on that demo its nothing to be proud of. Im not gonna piss on your bonfire but seriously dont think your good against the AI or you will have a BIG wake up call waiting for you on the game. trust me Smile

i hear what ur sayin and i under no circumstances think beating the cpu is an accomplishment lol even on expert i own the cpu. the reason for this thread was just to show some of the sway counter KO's that ive been able to do.

Ahh thats good then mate. Alot of people came onto ranked in 09 like "I have beat the CPU on Expert load" and I take them down and they got nothing Razz so just try and get someone over thats as good as you to mash the demo with man.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum