You are not connected.

Who will win their fight?

UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote1032%UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote11 32% [ 12 ]
UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote1024%UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote11 24% [ 9 ]
UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote1026%UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote11 26% [ 10 ]
UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote1018%UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans I_vote11 18% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/25/2010, 6:07 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Ufc11411

MAIN CARD

Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans
Forrest Griffin vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Michael Bisping vs Dan Miller
Todd Duffee vs Mike Russow
Diego Sanchez vs John Hathaway

UNDERCARD

Amir Sadollah vs Dong Hyun Kim
Efrain Escudero vs Dan Lauzon
Melvin Guillard vs Thiago Tavares
Luiz Cane vs Cyrille Diabate
Aaron Riley vs Joe Brammer
Jesse Forbes vs Ryan Jensen

2UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/25/2010, 6:11 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Should be fun!!

3UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/25/2010, 6:39 pm

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
EVANS FTW i fuckin hate rampage

4UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/25/2010, 7:12 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

lol We all know that Rampage is gonna make Rashad do the stanky leg again. I'm excited about Luiz Cane vs Cyrille Diabate tho. That should be on the main card. Cyrille was woopin Shogun before it went to the ground. The card looks good tho.

5UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/25/2010, 8:19 pm

Geek

Geek

i think rampage will have it, im lookin forward to that Don Hyun Kim match up too. Hope diego gets back into the picture soon as well. Good card all around tho

6UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/26/2010, 9:25 pm

This card should be very intersting:

Rampage vs Evans: This fight has been talked about for months and after couple delays we finally will see it. Both fighters have something to prove, Rampage has to prove that his movie career hasn't gone to his head and Evans is still coming off his lost to Machida. I think Evans by TKO 2nd round.

Griffin vs Nog: I like this fight. Griffin needs to rebound off the Silva fight and show some life. Nog wins the fight tho for me.

don't really matter about the rest of the fights I will say this tho. Bisping needs a win and win big after dropping 2 fights in his last three, I think he needs to show up and win.

7UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/26/2010, 11:11 pm

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
Evans beat thiago in his last fight

8UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/26/2010, 11:35 pm

I'm thinkin Rampage is gonna take Evans. I like Evans and Rampage but Rashads chin sucks and one shot from rampage and its all over. But then Rashad could easily wrestle his way to a victory or KO Rampage so in a sense its 2-1 for Rashad. i can't see Rampage out wrestling him. he has to knock him out. And I really hope Forrest takes it devastating fashion. I love Little Nog and how good he looked in his debut but I think the young up and comer can take a loss to an experienced Griffin in order for Griffin to get one step closer to the LHW belt. I love Griffin man and Little Nog but i hope Griffin gets it.

9UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/27/2010, 12:41 am

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
once again RASHAD FTW!!!!

10UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/27/2010, 1:46 am

Geek

Geek

lol man im tellin you rampage gonna hit him with that wanderlei punch then its lights out and he gonna......do da stanky leg, do da stanky leg, do da stanky leg he got straight KO'D do da stanky leg lol na its gonna be close but def. rampage ftw

11UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 4/28/2010, 1:12 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
Not a big fan of Rampage, I still think hes gonna KO Evans, Should be a great fight evans needs to get him to the ground an stay on top of him, be versatile , cuz Rampage catches him one good time on the button, goooooodnight rashad...

12UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/14/2010, 6:10 am

BKblackout

BKblackout
M V P wrote:I'm thinkin Rampage is gonna take Evans. I like Evans and Rampage but Rashads chin sucks and one shot from rampage and its all over. But then Rashad could easily wrestle his way to a victory or KO Rampage so in a sense its 2-1 for Rashad. i can't see Rampage out wrestling him. he has to knock him out. And I really hope Forrest takes it devastating fashion. I love Little Nog and how good he looked in his debut but I think the young up and comer can take a loss to an experienced Griffin in order for Griffin to get one step closer to the LHW belt. I love Griffin man and Little Nog but i hope Griffin gets it.

there is NO way rashad will ko rampage he doenst hit anywhere near hard enough
and im pretty sure rampage hits harder and has better wrestling than thaigo silva
who nearly knocked rashad out
rampage will win this by KO for sure

13UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/14/2010, 7:31 am

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
I got Evans on this one. Evans is a well rounded fighter where Wampage is not. LOL Rampage is a bad dude but I don't think that is raw power will be enuff.

14UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/15/2010, 3:02 pm

Gabriel Xavier

Gabriel Xavier

I want rashad to win because rampage talks to much. I want forrest to win because he's the awesome Wink

15UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/15/2010, 3:54 pm

BKblackout

BKblackout
Statazz wrote:I want rashad to win because rampage talks to much. I want forrest to win because he's the awesome Wink

rashad is the one doing all the talking
and i dont think forrest is fighting anymore due to injury

16UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/15/2010, 4:15 pm

harvey147

harvey147
guys you lot do know griffin withdrew due to a shoulder injury. and is being replaced by jason brilz....

and also if its a standing up war then rampage is defo going to win, but i think rashad is gona do the same thing what he did when he fought thaigo silva take him to the ground and use his wrestling to control the fight!!!

17UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/19/2010, 5:40 am

Klein29

Klein29
All i can say is.... and the winner of the fight by Knockout in the 2nd round..... Quinton Raaaampaaaaaage Jackson!!!!! I pitty the fool!

18UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/19/2010, 8:07 am

I think evans will beat Rampage with LNP but I hope he gets hit in his glass jaw.

19UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/19/2010, 8:38 pm

BKblackout

BKblackout
harvey147 wrote:guys you lot do know griffin withdrew due to a shoulder injury. and is being replaced by jason brilz....

and also if its a standing up war then rampage is defo going to win, but i think rashad is gona do the same thing what he did when he fought thaigo silva take him to the ground and use his wrestling to control the fight!!!

i think rashad will TRY to do that but hes not going to be able to with rampage and he is going to get hit harder than he has ever been hit before by him
rampage by ko 1st or early 2nd round

20UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/21/2010, 10:27 am

Damn, I'm so angry forrest is not fighting. I love that dude I wanna see him in action again. Damnit. Fucking Jason brilz little nog is gonna KO him.

21UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans Empty Re: UFC 114 - Rampage vs Evans 5/22/2010, 3:46 pm

SUB-Mizzion

SUB-Mizzion
Gonna have to route for rashad here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum