You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two questions for PS4 guys Empty Two questions for PS4 guys 5/13/2014, 8:13 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Where you guys at? You register to the site then never come back. We cant get nothing going if you don't sign up to fight. Sign up and other PS4 guys will follow. If nobody signs up then future potential players will see that and not join themselves.

Also, are any of you guys willing to help the league out with the live broadcasts?  You need a twitch channel and good quality streaming equipment.  Basically you'll just need to be online on saturdays from around 6:30pm est to whenever the main cards fights are done.

I'm not sure how long a fight would take but a guesstimate is possibly 20 minutes each considering all the cutscenes and if they go to the decision.  Title fights probably 30 minutes.  Let us know asap.

2Two questions for PS4 guys Empty Re: Two questions for PS4 guys 5/14/2014, 7:26 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
Well on xbox one there is an app you can download and stream from the xbox i don't have a account but some of my friends stream madden 25 and they say it's easy.

3Two questions for PS4 guys Empty Re: Two questions for PS4 guys 5/14/2014, 7:26 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
woops ps4 soz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum