You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EA gives OMMA two solid blows! Empty EA gives OMMA two solid blows! 3/21/2014, 10:00 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

With the latest news that was release I learned that not only will EA UFC not have Pride in it but sadly there will also be no fight card feature for online.  Why on earth would they do that to online?  That's two huge blows to our league as those things are features that separated us from the rest.

Pride would've given us an opportunity to continue our Bushido league.  No Pride also means UFC only so no other fictional leagues either which means we also cant do our K-1 league like we did it with EA MMA (with its own ring).  We can still run the league but its gonna look lame doing K-1 in an octagon.  lol

No fight card feature practically kills our OMMA TV feature.  Thanks a lot EA.  I guess we'll have to rely on the DVR feature for fight videos?  I don't have my XB1 yet so I don't know how that works.  Anyone care to shed some light on this?  Regardless,  this is extremely disappointing.  Thoughts?

Tweedy

Tweedy
The new streaming feature on both consoles will help leagues out a lot.

I hate EA Canada with a passion.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

We'll be able to get vids for individual fights but I'm saying there wont be no more streaming of full events.  The OMMA TV page is irrelevant now.

JRed

JRed
You can stream entire events, you'll just have to migrate viewers from channel to channel. 

Sucks, but better than nothing, I guess.

@Tweedy
EA Canada > EA Tiburon

Geek

Geek

Those do hurt us, but I think it also puts us at more of an even level playing feel.  We also thrived because of our community, everyone felt at home and I think if we continue that, we'll be good!

As for the fight cards, I think either ideas would work but switching channels would be cumbersome if we had a huge card.  The DVR function, however, would allow us to do something cool.  I'll think on the idea more before I post in case I find it unfeasible inside of my own thoughts lol  glad to see you guys here though

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum