You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any site change suggestion? Empty Any site change suggestion? 6/16/2012, 4:46 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I want to make some changes to the site to fresh things up but I'm not sure what. Graphics, forum structure, etc.? Any suggestions guys? Also, if you'd like to see something added/subtracted let me know that as well. Thanks in advance.

2Any site change suggestion? Empty Re: Any site change suggestion? 6/16/2012, 5:43 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

I'm pretty use to the forum structure but some new backgrounds to freshen things up would be nice.

Maybe make the "How to get involved" link bigger or create a link like "Joining League" with a graphic or something so that's a little more noticeable.

Of course getting rid of the UFC3 video and buy link.

We could also contribute with maybe some wish list articles for EA MMA2 or fight breakdown articles (real mma and retro-OMMA MMA).

The site is pretty good in that it's organized and it's easy to find things so I don't really have any more suggestions then that. I'm sure what you got in mind will be pleasing as long as there's no 3 minute flash intro or laggy effects/goofy sounds.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

3Any site change suggestion? Empty Re: Any site change suggestion? 6/17/2012, 3:47 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Let me know as far as the graphics and I'll get right on it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum