You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Alright guys, its been pretty easy for awhile to update the p4p rankings on the homepage but now its extremely hard. lol We now have more than 10 really good careers going and I'm not feeling comfortable with my choices as of late. Embarassed I'd also like to give the community the chance to weigh in on the list so could you guys give me your opinion on who should be on the current top 10 p4p list with a few good points as to why the people you chose are on your list? The criterion I was going by was current win streak, dominance during that streak, how many title defenses and toughness of schedule. Here are the the best onlinemma careers going so far in alphabetical order. Click their names to see the profiles.

Anderson Silva 18-6
current bushido mw champ, on a 9 fight win streak which includes 6 title defenses

Caesar Wilson 10-0
current uc lw champ, on a 10 fight win streak which includes 1 title defense

Colt Kang 5-1
current bushido ww champ, on a 4 fight win streak which includes 1 title defense, (beat #2 p4p for the belt)

Dan Murphy 17-4
current bushido lw champ, on a 7 fight win streak which includes 5 title defenses

Glen Holt 5-1
former uc ww champ and #10 p4p, recently lost the belt to Takeo Ford after 2 title defenses

Greg Crawford 9-1
former bushido ww champ and #2 p4p, recently lost the belt to Colt Kang after 5 title defenses

Jaimie Rananllo 8-3
current bushido hw champ, on a 6 fight win streak which includes 2 title defenses

Jon Jones 14-1
former uc lhw champ and #1 p4p, recently lost the belt to Stuart Cathcart after 5 title defenses

Roland Pavlinsky 10-3
current bushido lhw champ, on a 4 fight win streak which includes 1 title defense

Solomon Noone 10-3
former uc hw champ, recently lost the belt to Kill Murder after 2 title defenses

Stuart Cathcart 6-1
current uc lhw champ, on a 4 fight win streak which includes 0 title defenses (beat #1 p4p for the belt)

Takeo Ford 6-1
former ff champ (1 title defense), current uc ww champ o title defense, recently beat #10 p4p Glen Holt

TJ Crawford 15-2
former bushido lhw champ and #1 p4p, currently on a 3 fight win streak

Tommy Tweedy 6-0
current uc mw champ, on a 6 fight win streak which includes 2 title defenses

Please keep in mind that the skill level of the gamertags are not factored in when deciding where a fighter should be ranked. Only that fighters performance here matters. For example, beating a 7-0 fighter who is controlled by #100 on the EA leader boards is a bigger win for your fighter than beating a 4-3 fighter who is controlled by the #1 player on the EA leader boards.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

No love for Greg Crawford?

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Rainboi21 wrote:No love for Greg Crawford?
Thats why I'm asking for your opinion based on the information I've posted above on each fighter. I didnt feel comfortable taking him off of the list. Who do you think should be in the top 10?

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

1. Anderson Silva
2. Dan Murphy
3. TJ Crawford
4. Roland Pavlinsky
5. Stuart Cathcart
6. Jon Jones
7. Jaimie Rananllo
8. Solomon Noone
9. Caesar Wilson
10. Glen Holt

Geek

Geek

Top P4P

1. Anderson Silva
2. Dan Murphy
3. Solomon Noone
4. TJ Crawford
5. Stuart Cathcart
6. Roland Pavlinksy
7. Jon Jones
8. Caesar Wilson
9. Greg Crawford
10. Jaime Rananllo

**others receiving votes: Tommy Tweedy, Glen Holt, Colt Kang **

Based it off of Current Win Streaks, Dominance and clearing out of divisions, hot streaks etc. Wink

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Top P4P

1. Anderson Silva
2. Dan Murphy
3. Stuart Cathcart
4. TJ Crawford
5. Jon Jones
6. Roland Pavlinksy
7. Solomon Noone
8. Caesar Wilson
9. Greg Crawford
10. Jaime Rananllo

I broke it down the best i could this is what i think. This will most likely change tomorrow.

1. Anderson Silva
2. Dan Murphy
3. TJ Crawford
4. Roland Pavlinsky
5. Solomon noone
6. Stuart Cathcart
7. Jon Jones
8. Jaimie Rananllo
9. Glen Holt-Some will say i'm bias for putting holt on here but 5-0(WW champ) all subs not an easy schedule.
10.Ceaser Wilson

Oh I thought kingdadydesmin quit playing. I'll add him into mine.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
1st post was updated. 2 people lost their titles.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Anderson Silva is the unanimous #1 and Dan Murphy is the unanimous #2

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
OK well after this weekend some of the pressure of making the right choice was released. I'm not sure about the # 10 spot though. IMO its between Tommy Tweedy and Colt Kang.

Colt Kang 5-1
current bushido ww champ, on a 4 fight win streak which includes 1 title defense, (beat #2 p4p for the belt)

Tommy Tweedy 6-0
current uc mw champ, on a 6 fight win streak which includes 2 title defenses

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum