You are not connected.

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Wilson

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wilson Empty Wilson 11/22/2011, 7:16 am

Here ill make it easy for you

Ultimate Combat 24
"Lane vs Tweedy"

Also why is mike ortiz down as 7-1 hes 1-0 in uc 6-1 in fight force which according to the people i asked it was a league for scrubs no offense so hes 1-0 im 3-0 but hes the number 1 contender...............

2Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/22/2011, 6:02 pm

cloudx142

So wut? Its a league. I got better and i moved to a better league.. I was a beginner when i joined FF and i just got better and played the game a lot. Ive been here longer too. I could have more fights in the UC its just i havent been able to fight right now. Its just like a fighter moving from a scrub league to strikeforce or UFC. So everybody who moves from a scrub league to Strikeforce or UFC should have their records restarted? Its the same thing. Im the number 1 contender because i beat a vet who was top at the time. I just got better and moved to a better league.. So stop ur whining and just deal with it.

Btw its Michael Ortiz, not Mike Ortiz get ur facts right.

3Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/22/2011, 8:46 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Tommy Tweedy wrote:Here ill make it easy for you

Ultimate Combat 24
"Lane vs Tweedy"

Also why is mike ortiz down as 7-1 hes 1-0 in uc 6-1 in fight force which according to the people i asked it was a league for scrubs no offense so hes 1-0 im 3-0 but hes the number 1 contender...............
In real MMA a fighter's record includes the fights from ALL the leagues he's fought in not just the best league.

Ortiz is #1 because he beat the top guy in the division at the time.

4Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/23/2011, 3:22 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

shut the f*** up tweedy twat. Michael Ortiz is a supreme athlete.

5Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/23/2011, 5:22 pm

cloudx142

Cesar Cyborg wrote:shut the f*** up tweedy twat. Michael Ortiz is a supreme athlete.

thank you.

6Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/24/2011, 5:20 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Maybe you didnt know this but in real MMA they dont seperate the records according to the leagues? Pettis got a title shot str8 from the WEC no UFC fights needed. According to your logic he wouldve fought Edgar with a 0-0 UFC record. Diaz was irrelevant on the past UFC rankings, became a champ in SF then came back to the UFC an got a instant title shot. Still think what fighters do in other leagues doesnt carry over to the bigger leagues?

Also, according to the UC rankings you're next in line for the title shot so wtf you complaining about? Are you really trippin this hard over an imaginary rankings and belt? The opponents you beat on your title run have a combined record of 1-5. Pipe down. You're sounding like a brat man. You need to take a break. You're too caught up in this game. Nobody here plays this game as much as you. We have lives and shit comes up sometimes. This is all just for fun. Enjoy yourself or move around.

7Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/24/2011, 9:22 pm

Geek

Geek

Shocked i get caught up and can't get on in a few days and get back to this, gotta calm it down my man, you'll get your shot. Usually in online leagues the vets / seasoned / experienced fights get their chance 1st. Ortiz earned it, just like you earned your next in line so chill and take a breathe!

8Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/24/2011, 9:23 pm

Geek

Geek

and dangitt stuna i waited on ya man lol i gotta do it since you slippin

Wilson Tumblr_lnxxzz6NW21qkh26ko1_500

9Wilson Empty Re: Wilson 11/24/2011, 11:52 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I'm going to lock this thread. Take it to the cage fellas.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Wilson

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum