1Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Gil Melendez to UFC 10/2/2011, 3:21 am

Geek

Geek

Source

Well looks like his fight with Jorge won't take place, who will he fight

2Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Re: Gil Melendez to UFC 10/4/2011, 2:37 am

Geek

Geek

Anybody think Gil should stay and honor that fight with Jorge Masvidal? I think he should fight dude instead of just running off just yet. Lol honestly i just wanna see the fight but dang man, i know he gonna hop skip and jump over to the UFC

3Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Re: Gil Melendez to UFC 10/4/2011, 3:54 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Either way, his first fight in the UFC will likely be with Jim Miller, winner of Guida-Bendo, Anthony Pettis, or winner of Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard

4Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Re: Gil Melendez to UFC 10/4/2011, 6:04 pm

cloudx142

Rainboi21 wrote:Either way, his first fight in the UFC will likely be with Jim Miller, winner of Guida-Bendo, Anthony Pettis, or winner of Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard

Nah i would disagree with u. Gilbert might fight anthony pettis if pettis wins at UFC 136. Jim miller just lost and gilbert is on a winning streak why would gilbert fight someone who isnt on a winning streak? I dont think the winner of guida-bendo will fight gilbert next. I think i would either be anthony pettis if he wins this saturday or the winner of frankie edgar and gray maynard.

5Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Re: Gil Melendez to UFC 10/4/2011, 6:21 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

cloudx142 wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:Either way, his first fight in the UFC will likely be with Jim Miller, winner of Guida-Bendo, Anthony Pettis, or winner of Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard

Nah i would disagree with u. Gilbert might fight anthony pettis if pettis wins at UFC 136. Jim miller just lost and gilbert is on a winning streak why would gilbert fight someone who isnt on a winning streak? I dont think the winner of guida-bendo will fight gilbert next. I think i would either be anthony pettis if he wins this saturday or the winner of frankie edgar and gray maynard.

possibly melvin guillard if he wins saturday

6Gil Melendez to UFC Empty Re: Gil Melendez to UFC 10/4/2011, 6:22 pm

cloudx142

oh yea.. Maybe but i think its going to be at least the top 5 lightweights. i think lightweight is the most stacked division. Lots of good fighters. (btw i cant wait until ufc 136, im going 2 it! Very Happy)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum