You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Fight Force 32 and Ultimate Combat 12 didnt happen unfortunately as K!LLA B33 couldnt connect to the EA servers (more on what happened here). Since it wasnt known until the last minute there wasnt enough time to find a backup streamer (if you can stream go here). Thank you Ultranova5000 and ThePandaWaffle for at least attempting to save the day.

Both events have been postponed until next friday August 19th same times. If you havent fought just show up next weekend to fight the same opponent listed. If you did fight then report the results so they can be documented. You cannot fight again with that fighter since its still the same card however, if you are present and we need a replacement you will be allowed to step in. On behalf of OMMA I apologize and thank you to those who showed up. Hopefully this wont happen again in the future.

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

I'll try to make sure I have my camera with me on the weekends just incase the same thing happens next week (along with SD cables if I ever figure out how to get my capture card working).

Considering this is the first technical difficulties that OMMA has had that I'm aware of (meaning since I joined), I can assure those who are new to the league that this is quite rare and 99% of the time everything runs like clockwork.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum