You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

My suggestion is to keep Fight Force and Ultimate Combat for EA MMA and for Undisputed open a UFC league and Pride league but call the pride league Bushido. Basically Bushido will continue but we will just use Undisputed's Pride mode for it instead of EA MMA. This is of course if Undisputed is worth it this time. Razz If not this then what do you guys suggest?

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

2 separate leagues on top of FF, SC, UC and Bushido

UFC regular rules: OMMA Fighting Championship
UFC Pride Rules: Pride

It will definitely be worth the time. They didn't wait a year for nothing.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
K!LLA B33 wrote:My suggestion is to keep Fight Force and Ultimate Combat for EA MMA and for Undisputed open a UFC league and Pride league but call the pride league Bushido. Basically Bushido will continue but we will just use Undisputed's Pride mode for it instead of EA MMA. This is of course if Undisputed is worth it this time. Razz If not this then what do you guys suggest?

not a bad idea bro. I think 3 seperate league's might be a much when UFC3 drops, and we might see an increase in inactivity. I think 2 EA leagues, and 2 UFC leagues is a good way to go

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

BlazedGonzo wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:My suggestion is to keep Fight Force and Ultimate Combat for EA MMA and for Undisputed open a UFC league and Pride league but call the pride league Bushido. Basically Bushido will continue but we will just use Undisputed's Pride mode for it instead of EA MMA. This is of course if Undisputed is worth it this time. Razz If not this then what do you guys suggest?

not a bad idea bro. I think 3 seperate league's might be a much when UFC3 drops, and we might see an increase in inactivity. I think 2 EA leagues, and 2 UFC leagues is a good way to go

this is what I was thinking... but then I thought that some people just plain prefer EA MMA

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
lol "He Took My Apple Juice!"

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

BlazedGonzo wrote:lol "He Took My Apple Juice!"

my sigs are usually a joke followed by a related mma gif. Good stuff Very Happy

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

BlazedGonzo wrote:

I agree

Friday - EA MMA
Saturday - UFC

2 leagues in each for MMA and if there's demand a Kickboxing league for UFC (might have to use pride rules to keep it in a ring but who knows, maybe we can change arenas and rules).

I don't know how I feel about crossover CAFs (CAFS that fight in EA MMA and UFC) since I don't think the records for both games should be combined since they are two different games. I mean I don't want to disallow people to use their EA MMA cafs in UFC or vice versa but their Win/loss record should be specific to the game. In other words you have your EA MMA record and your UFC record for a CAF. Might even be a good idea to treat the UFC and Pride CAFs as their own separate profile as if the UFC and EA MMA are alternate universes or something. Just my thoughts on how that could be handled.

As for the structure of the league.
I think Pride should be the premier league (like the old days) and open to everyone
UFC would be like Fight force is now

There's a good deal of X-factors but hopefully UFC allows us to do PPV fight cards (like in 2010's single player mode). If that's the case then it's possible for us to have 2 UFC leagues (A fight night league in a small theater venue and a PPV league in an arena). I kinda think the UFC game is going to have more people anyways since it will be the more popular game just based on brand recognition.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum