You are not connected.

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apologies Empty Apologies 7/17/2011, 5:19 am

Th3MrB3nz3dr1n3

Th3MrB3nz3dr1n3
I would like to apologize to my opponents in Strikers Challenge and Fight Force for not being able to show up on my nights to fight. If it is still possible, I would like to try and fight y'all again (pardon my Texan.) All I can honestly say, and I'm not crazy I know everyone has lives outside of EA MMA, but my life and my fight times really just clashed in a way that I couldn't figure out how to get around without messing up one or the other (i.e. either get * at by my wife who pretty much changed our original plans to go and do something that she wanted to do, or become a no show and let, if not others, myself down.) Again, I apologize for my actions and I swear to never let something like this happen again.

Sincerly,
xMrB3nz3dr1n3x

::Edit:: P.S.
I will not have a computer for a few days as the one I use (am using at this moment) is my father-in-law's and he will be leaving to Denver on a business trip. So if I do not get back to you here, please, send a message to the gamertag above, and if I am online at the time, I will reply as promptly as possible. Thank you for your time.

2Apologies Empty Re: Apologies 7/17/2011, 5:39 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Its all good. Shit happens. See you next weekend man.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Apologies

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum