You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GSP - Diaz signed. Empty GSP - Diaz signed. 6/2/2011, 3:37 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

WW superfight to take place at UFC 137...

I personally think it's bullshit Diaz just up and gets a title shot and Silva-GSP gets thrown out the window again.

How do you feel about this fight?

Who takes it? Why?

GSP via UD
SOURCE:

2GSP - Diaz signed. Empty Re: GSP - Diaz signed. 6/2/2011, 3:09 pm

ele25

ele25

This is the best news I hae heard all year. Finally someone who will pressure GSP. GSP doesnt want to fight Silva, he doesnt want to move up to MW. To me he is afraid of Silva. So the fans ask for Diaz vs. GSP. Which is a better match up. A guy aggressive exciting fighter in Diaz vs one of the most boring fighters in MMA. Hopefully GSP losses. I dont like Diaz to much but at least he will go and put a show on.

3GSP - Diaz signed. Empty Re: GSP - Diaz signed. 6/3/2011, 4:43 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Diaz's championship fights have all been stellar and exciting. While GSP's has been safe. We know GSP can be rocked, Matt Serra has done it and he's not even a known for his striking. We know GSP can be submitted, Mat Hughes pulled it off.

The thing is Diaz has the standup to really hurt GSP. Eyepoke or no eyepoke, GSP should have handled Shields far better then he did and for Shields to not only go the distance but to hurt GSP in rounds 4-5 is just ridiculous. GSP can't lay on Diaz, cause Diaz will be going for a sub or sweep.

Both guys have the tools to beat each other but I have a feeling that when they fight it won't go the distance, someone is going to be finished.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum