You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

gregstuna

gregstuna
Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

TJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight Gsp_safety2_original_crop_340x234

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

gregstuna wrote:Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

but he's good, no? Besides, it's a dream match-up for Bushido.
TJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight StPierreTKOsSeanSherkTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight 20rpesnTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight GwphughesLHKTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight GSPArmbarsHughes

gregstuna

gregstuna
Rainboi21 wrote:
gregstuna wrote:Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

but he's good, no? Besides, it's a dream match-up for Bushido.
TJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight StPierreTKOsSeanSherkTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight 20rpesnTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight GwphughesLHKTJ Crawford - Anderson Silva superfight GSPArmbarsHughes

Yea he is. I'm down for it if Good is down. We are in the same camp and such it has to be a mutual agreement. We are sparring partners it would be like fighting a mirror.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

WTF? Shocked lol Sounds like you got a little Jon Jonesitis there man.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

K!LLA B33 wrote:

you got bones Jones that can fight him too. lol.

gregstuna

gregstuna
Rainboi21 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:

But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

gregstuna wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:

But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen

Oh I just got the reference, I thought it was something Jones said exactly, not the whole Rashad situation.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

gregstuna wrote:But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen
Then the correct reply would be you are NOT interested. Razz

stikstyle

Rainboi21 wrote:If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

Not to sound cocky but don't you think this should be talked about IF he can get through the current #1 contender for the MW title. Like I said I don't want to get cocky but I'd say he has a pretty rough fight on his hands in defending his title this week.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

stikstyle wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

Not to sound cocky but don't you think this should be talked about IF he can get through the current #1 contender for the MW title. Like I said I don't want to get cocky but I'd say he has a pretty rough fight on his hands in defending his title this week.

I think you didn't read the OP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum