You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"You talk too much, things will happen..." - Anderson Silva
View user profile
Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Fighters:
Solomon Noone UC HW (Former HW Champ)
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TJ Crawford Bushido LHW (Formor LHW Champ)
Greg Crawford Bushido WW(Former WW Champ)
Twen Walters StrikerChallange LW
Camp: Wasp Nest
TSC
View user profile
gregstuna wrote:Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

but he's good, no? Besides, it's a dream match-up for Bushido.

View user profile
Rainboi21 wrote:
gregstuna wrote:Im very interested. I have been acting like GSP lately in my matches lol

but he's good, no? Besides, it's a dream match-up for Bushido.

Yea he is. I'm down for it if Good is down. We are in the same camp and such it has to be a mutual agreement. We are sparring partners it would be like fighting a mirror.

Current Fighters:
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TSC
View user profile
WTF? Shocked lol Sounds like you got a little Jon Jonesitis there man.
View user profile
K!LLA B33 wrote:

you got bones Jones that can fight him too. lol.

View user profile
Rainboi21 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:

But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen

Current Fighters:
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TSC
View user profile
gregstuna wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:

But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen

Oh I just got the reference, I thought it was something Jones said exactly, not the whole Rashad situation.

View user profile
gregstuna wrote:But were camp mate we have made an agreement and such no back stabing and shit like that. It would be interesting in terms of a OMMA fan. But as of right now it most likly not going to happen
Then the correct reply would be you are NOT interested. Razz
View user profile
Rainboi21 wrote:If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

Not to sound cocky but don't you think this should be talked about IF he can get through the current #1 contender for the MW title. Like I said I don't want to get cocky but I'd say he has a pretty rough fight on his hands in defending his title this week.

View user profile
stikstyle wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:If Anderson Silva picks up a win on Saturday vs the #1 contender, it will be quite the streak for him and since he's already tested the water at LHW I think he should fight the #1 p4p TJ Crawford. It only makes sense, right?

Not to sound cocky but don't you think this should be talked about IF he can get through the current #1 contender for the MW title. Like I said I don't want to get cocky but I'd say he has a pretty rough fight on his hands in defending his title this week.

I think you didn't read the OP

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum