You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Calling all graphics artist! Empty Calling all graphics artist! 5/27/2011, 3:28 am

ip0nder

ip0nder

We are finally getting the podcast in full progression. But, I still ask for your help to really get this thing rolling. If any of you graphic artists out there would be so kind as to make the OMMA Podcast Team a custom picture for us, it would be greatly appreciated. We can't pay you, but we can mention your work in the podcast. Thank you for those that are willing to volunteer their time in doing this for us. As for specifics of the pictures, surprise us. Anything that shows it has to do with MMA. Try to refrain from faces though. Thank you.

russianboy7

russianboy7
I'd be glad to help I'm pretty good at graphics just need to think of some ideas

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ip0nder wrote:We are finally getting the podcast in full progression. But, I still ask for your help to really get this thing rolling. If any of you graphic artists out there would be so kind as to make the OMMA Podcast Team a custom picture for us, it would be greatly appreciated. We can't pay you, but we can mention your work in the podcast. Thank you for those that are willing to volunteer their time in doing this for us. As for specifics of the pictures, surprise us. Anything that shows it has to do with MMA. Try to refrain from faces though. Thank you.
Yes you can. With OMMA money. I will start paying you guys for your time so you'll have some to use. Wink

ip0nder

ip0nder

Oh. Okay. WE CAN PAY YOU! In omma money. Not real money.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

ip0nder wrote:Oh. Okay. WE CAN PAY YOU!

Lol I don't want any OMMAmoney though.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Rainboi21 wrote:

Its optional. I'm just trying to find something to do with the fight earnings.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Wilson Fisk wrote:
Rainboi21 wrote:

Its optional. I'm just trying to find something to do with the fight earnings.

personally I think the championship fights/main-event should be double money (double purse and double win bonus) with the regular FotN, SotN or (T)KOotN bonuses enacted.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Rainboi21 wrote:personally I think the championship fights/main-event should be double money (double purse and double win bonus) with the regular FotN, SotN or (T)KOotN bonuses enacted.
And I agree. I will change that asap. Thanks for the suggestion.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I did most of the graphics for this site. The posters are all me. Very Happy I dont think I'm very good tho but hey at least we have something. If there ar any reliable graphics artists here than can do better please do. I'd like to focus my time on other things. Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum