You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" Empty Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" 5/15/2011, 11:43 pm

Geek

Geek

ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the Live Broadcast:
(Saturday at 7pm est) IF YOU SAY YES PLEASE SHOW UP!!!

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 21 card. I understand that I have until Saturday May 21 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" Empty Re: Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" 5/16/2011, 12:00 am

Zhane123

Zhane123
Gamertag:KindOfImport4nt
Time Zone:EST
Who you'd like to fight:any1
Can you make the Live Broadcast: YES

I Nam Salas would like to fight on the Bushido 21 card. I understand that I have until Saturday May 21 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

3Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" Empty Re: Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" 5/16/2011, 12:35 am

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Gamertag: BlazedGonzo
Time Zone: EST
Who you'd like to fight: Anyone
Can you make the Live Broadcast: Yes

I (Marcelo Gracie) would like to fight on the Bushido 21 card. I understand that I have until Saturday May 21 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.[/quote]

4Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" Empty Re: Bushido 21 "Seek And Destroy" 5/16/2011, 12:58 am

TheThroneIsMine

TheThroneIsMine
Gamertag: TheThroneIsMine
Time Zone: Central
Who you'd like to fight: Anyone
Can you make the Live Broadcast: Yes

I, Ivan Pavlinsky, would like to fight on the Bushido 21 card. I understand that I have until Saturday May 21 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Gamertag: o 2Good2BTru3 o
Time Zone: est
Who you'd like to fight: any1
Can you make the Live Broadcast: yes

I (Anderson Silva) would like to fight on the Ultimate Combat 2 card. I understand that I have until Sunday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum