You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC 106 lesnar/carwin Empty UFC 106 lesnar/carwin 8/28/2009, 8:04 am

Ok if you haven't heard which if any of you are really mma fans, Brock is fighting Carwin at ufc 106. I think this will be a good fight. I think carwin can pull it off, if he doesn't end up on his back in the first 30 seconds. I think Carwin can KO brock. Brock got rocked by randy and mir. So if they can rock him. I'm pretty damn sure carwin can ko him. But the RUMORED match that really has my pace maker acting up. Is Florian vs Guida, I don't know about you fellaz, but i think this fight would be the shit. I can see it going either way. I'm a big guida and kenny fan. but i think i would have to go with Guida on this one

2UFC 106 lesnar/carwin Empty Re: UFC 106 lesnar/carwin 8/28/2009, 8:14 am

Ron James wrote:Ok if you haven't heard which if any of you are really mma fans, Brock is fighting Carwin at ufc 106. I think this will be a good fight. I think carwin can pull it off, if he doesn't end up on his back in the first 30 seconds. I think Carwin can KO brock. Brock got rocked by randy and mir. So if they can rock him. I'm pretty damn sure carwin can ko him. But the RUMORED match that really has my pace maker acting up. Is Florian vs Guida, I don't know about you fellaz, but i think this fight would be the shit. I can see it going either way. I'm a big guida and kenny fan. but i think i would have to go with Guida on this one

Carwin won't pull it off. Lets face facts here. Ain't no one beating lesnar. not for a long time. He ain't gonna take brock lesnar down. he may out strike him but brock has a good chin. My guess is lesnar will win by TKO on the ground or keep carwin down and get decision.

3UFC 106 lesnar/carwin Empty Re: UFC 106 lesnar/carwin 8/28/2009, 8:47 pm

Daryl Silva wrote:Carwin won't pull it off. Lets face facts here. Ain't no one beating lesnar. not for a long time. He ain't gonna take brock lesnar down. he may out strike him but brock has a good chin. My guess is lesnar will win by TKO on the ground or keep carwin down and get decision.

I don't think brock has a good chin, because randy and mir rocked him in there fights. i don't think carwin would try to take him down. if anyone has a chance at beating brock its someone with power and heavy hands. and badass takedown defense

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum