You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMMA Live Empty OMMA Live 3/5/2011, 6:02 pm

ele25

ele25

Hey guys. I am going to be doing a OMMA Live show on JustinTV. It will be streamed from my webcam so it may be decent quality. I am not sure what I can do with JustinTV as of yet. So the first show maybe a little RAW. But I promise it will get better.

The Schedule will go like this.

Friday 5pm-Pre Fight Show for Fight Force. Breakdown of Fights and Predictions. Fight BIO Segment*
Friday 9pm- Post Fight Show. Award announcement. Breakdown of Fights(What Happened)
Saturday 5pm- Pre Fight Show for Bushido. Breakdown of Fights and Predictions. Fighter BIO Segment*
Saturday 9pm- Post Fight Show. Breakdown of Fights (What Happened) Award Announcements if Possible.

*Fighter BIO Segments are going to be bio's of your fighters. One for Fight Force and One for Bushido. 2 a week one for each running organization. If you are interested in being one please Message me for details.

2OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/5/2011, 6:58 pm

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
This.... sounds awesome yo! I can't to see this in action.

3OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/5/2011, 7:26 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Great idea! Very Happy Let me know the channel so I can embed the vid on the OMMA Live page so everyone can watch here too. How long are the segments? 1 hour? 2? If they are 1 hour long maybe 6pm would be better for the pre fight show. The post fight can simply be whenever the event is over or the next hour after its over. For example, the live broadcast ended at 7:40pm est. The pre fight can be at 8pm est. Regardless, good idea and I'm looking forward to it.

4OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/5/2011, 8:02 pm

ele25

ele25

I just posted the video in the Media section. Still need to do somework but it will get better.

5OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/6/2011, 12:34 am

ele25

ele25

Breakdown for Bushido 10 is up.

http://www.onlinemma.org/t1675-omma-live

6OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/10/2011, 12:04 am

gregstuna

gregstuna
we should do some sort of weight in type of thing which would be cool

7OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/11/2011, 7:03 pm

ele25

ele25

OMMA Live Show will be starting in 5mins. Turn in to watch..

8OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/11/2011, 7:43 pm

ele25

ele25

http://www.onlinemma.org/t1675-omma-live#7238

I have spring break this week. So this weekend I will be working on the title sequence and getting the show more in tuned. Smile

9OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/11/2011, 11:01 pm

ele25

ele25

Post Fight Show about to start

http://www.justin.tv/ele25/videos

10OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/12/2011, 12:40 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Nice Review. Wink

11OMMA Live Empty Re: OMMA Live 3/18/2011, 2:09 pm

ele25

ele25

Hey guys I wont be able to do the OMMA Live show tonight. But I did make a video for us. Go to the media section and check it out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum