You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I noticed that some divisions are having issues getting signups, so I thought why not let us have a third fighter to use.

This could help fill cards until there are enough users.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Skillful Fighter Paralyzes His Opponent, Leaving Them Vulnerable To Attack
7th Star

GT:BlazedGonz

View user profile
As of now I'd rather you move you fighter up or down a weightclass.
View user profile
Moving your guy up and down W/C would be the best. I mean it happens in real mma. The only questions is how often can you do this? Can you sign up for both w/c you want your guy in?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.
View user profile
yea son Very Happy

View user profile
also wat about stats can their be little difference or must they be identical as possible

Current Fighters:
Solomon Noone UC HW (Former HW Champ)
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TJ Crawford Bushido LHW (Formor LHW Champ)
Greg Crawford Bushido WW(Former WW Champ)
Twen Walters StrikerChallange LW
Camp: Wasp Nest
TSC
View user profile
yea son Very Happy

View user profile
Weightclass changes work, but are there any regulations?

7th Star

View user profile
After thinking about it long and hard and discussing it with staff,  I'm going to allow ppl to create another fighter.  Also,  here are the guidelines for moving up/down in weight.

http://omma.forumotion.com/t5218-moving-up-down-in-weight
View user profile
Zhane123 wrote:yea son Very Happy

yes father?

OMMA Journalist

Fighters:
Rex Payne FF HW
Devin Payne-kickboxer (LHW)
Greg Martin-freestyle (WW)

TSC

View user profile
Sweet i will make my third fighter today

7th Star

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum