You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RobiVio

RobiVio

ME:This is Brock lee Reporting at the BUSHIDO 8 event live at the horizen and i'm joined by Yoshihiro Nato who has just KO'd Cesar Azevedo via Ground and pound....Do you have any thoughts on your performance?

SATO:First of all, my name is Sato and not Nato. I'm happy with my performance, even though I was pretty nervous and I feelt a little uncomfortable in the stand up. It was my first time fighting at a Live Broadcast, so I was very nervous.

ME:My apologies, I spoke to "Cyborg" right before he stepped into the ring with you, did the comments he made have any effect on your performance?

SATO:What comments? I don't know what you mean.

ME:Well,Before the Fight he said he "wants to beat you up" and post fight he even implied that PED's may have played a hand in your victory....

SATO: Oh, I somehow missed that. Well, that's no problem, since I wanted to beat him up too, and that's what I did, right? (laughs) Oh and the olympic drug testing stuff was probably just a joke. I don't take that very serious.

ME: Now stop me if I am wrong but didn't you call out lightweight Dan Silkowsky for this match?

SATO:I didn't really called him out. I just asked for a fight because I wanted to fight at Bushido 8 and my original oppenent didn't showed up. However, it seems he doesn't want to fight me.

ME: why do you feel he is so apprehensive to take the fight?

SATO: He said to me that he knows he would lose.

ME:do you think there is any heat? if so Where does this beef come from?

SATO:Well, I don't think there is a beef anymore. He is a cool guy. He just was talking smack about my buddy Fedor Emalienko in public and we got into a little argument, you know.

ME:Why did you take it so personally when he disrespected Mr. Emelianenko?

SATO:Fedor and I, we trained back in Nagoya and he is a very cool and humble guy. He showed me a lot of tricks on the ground. You saw it in my fight against Cesar. Also he is a legend of our sport and deserves all the respect for what he has done in MMA. In Japan, it's all about respect.

ME:I certainly agree with respecting those who paved the way for us.Do you see the two management teams coming to an agreement in the forseeable future?

SATO:We'll see. I'm ready for anyone to fight.

ME:Once again I want to thank you for your time and is there Anything you wish to leave us with Mr. Nat......er...um....Sato?

SATO:Yes, if you call me Nato again, I'm gonna kick you in the head.

ME: Yessir, understood, capiche, you got it....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum