You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Brandan Silkowski, after a long absence is returing to Fight Force 7 'The return'
Fitting name for someone with a long absence and possibley being a prospect to own the FF ww belt.

iOMMA interviews Brandan before his big fight tonight.

iOMMA: "Brandan Silkowski, you are 2-0. You have been out of the cage for a long period of time but tonight you plan on stepping back in. Are you worried about cage\ring rust?"

Brandan: "I am not made of metal so I can not rust. So nope. It is not like have not been training. I am ready. I hope Scott is ready."

iOMMA: "We do understand you have been away training and wrestling with your high school team but a long absence, surely you must be somewhat nervous going up against a brawler, Scott Crawford?"

Brandan: "Nope. I do not fear the likes of Scott. He better watch out. I am planing to win this fight. His punches may come wild but I am not afraid of that. I will wait for my opportunities and make the best of them."

iOMMA: "It appears that you are under the bushido contract and not fight force, does this mean after this fight you go to bushido? Is this a warm up match for you?"

Brandan: "This is just a warm up match for myself. Not saying that Scott is not a talented fighter and a threat. Because he is. I will be in bushido after this fight win or lose."

iOMMA: "Scott Crawford lost in his first fight via submission and you happen to be pretty handy at ground and submissions, will this be where you want the fight to go and plan on winning?"

Brandan: "My gameplan is to win of course. I usually do not have a gameplan. Gameplaning tends to make fights more boring. I do not want to give wrestlers a bad name, like GSP and Jake Sheilds have doing to us. I want my fight to be exciting. Wherever the fight goes I am confident enough I can excel there."

iOMMA: "Thank you Brandan, whats the scope on your brother Dan? when will he be returning?"

Brandan: "He wanted to fight on this card. Fight Force couldn't get him a match up. I expect to see him return to fighting real soon. "

iOMMA: "Good luck in tonights fight, the card looks to be great, glad to have you back."

ele25

ele25

Dan will be fighting on the card. As a last minute entry has signed up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum