You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

Silkowski brothers are set to make a return to MMA in Fight Force 7 "The Return". Fight Force and Silkowski are looking to make a big impact after a long break.

Dan Silkowski Comes out and speaks..

Where he has he been..

"Private matters have come up. The thing is I am here to fight now. And I am ready."

Who he wants to fight for FF7.

"Anyone. I want to fight. I haven't fought for awhile. Looking to go in there and get a win."

Dan makes a Comment.

"I just want to say thanks for everyone who respect mine and brother's wishes. We had some private issues that came up and wanted to get them settled before we comeback. I can't wait to fight."

On FF7

"It is funny that I am making my return for Fight Force 7 "The Return". This wasn't intended to be name my return. But for the return of the entire Fight Force League."

Brandan's Time

"I have been training hard. I have also been working with the local knee high wrestling team here. I am the HC and have beem enjoying coaching them. We are currently undefeated as a team. We have some great wrestlers on the team as well. It has been a real pleasure coaching those young wrestlers."

On FF7

" I can't wait. I want to fight right now. I want to KO someone, sub him, or beat the hell outta him. I am comming out to win. That is it. I don't care who is in my way. I want to win. I want to keep my undefeated recorded. It is time for me to win again."

What WC.

"I want to fight WW. For being away for awhile I feel like I need to fight there. Unless they need me to move up to MW."

Geek

Geek

Welcome back Silkowski brothers Cool

Zhane123

Zhane123
cool gud luck..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum