You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 7 "Murphy vs Azevedo" Empty Bushido 7 "Murphy vs Azevedo" 2/7/2011, 12:56 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING UP. ALL PS3 FIGHTERS MUST SIGNUP IN MIDDLEWEIGHT.

This signup is for Bushido 7 "Murphy vs Azevedo". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the broadcast?

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 7 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 12 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Zhane123

Zhane123
Gamertag: KindOfImport4nt
Time Zone: Eastern
Who would you like to fight?: anyone
Can you make the broadcast?: yes

I Zhane Hamilton would like to fight on the Bushido 7 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 12 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

four4play702

four4play702
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag: Four4Play702
Time Zone: Pacific
Who you'd like to fight: anyone
Can you make the broadcast? Yes

I Jay Cooper would like to fight on the Bushido 7 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 12 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Terrance Silva

Terrance Silva
Gamertag:Davidthedawg93
Time Zone:EST
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the broadcast? If it's after 5pm EST, Yes

I Terrance Silva would like to fight on the Bushido 7 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 12 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum