You are not connected.

What is your favorite sports video game

Your favorite sports video game I_vote107%Your favorite sports video game I_vote11 7% [ 1 ]
Your favorite sports video game I_vote100%Your favorite sports video game I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Your favorite sports video game I_vote1013%Your favorite sports video game I_vote11 13% [ 2 ]
Your favorite sports video game I_vote1020%Your favorite sports video game I_vote11 20% [ 3 ]
Your favorite sports video game I_vote1060%Your favorite sports video game I_vote11 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favorite sports video game Empty Your favorite sports video game 8/5/2009, 12:15 pm

Ricky Pena

Ricky Pena
Vote for your favorite sports video game. Also please give a little bit on why you chose what you chose.

1) UFC 2009
2) FIght Night Round 3. 3 not 4. 4 sucks.
3) Smackdown vs RAW

Ricky Pena

Ricky Pena
I love baseball games because they are always very in depth when it comes to franchise mode. I also enjoy the Madden games for their great football simulation.

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
Fifa 09
UFC 09
Fight Night 4 (FN3 has too many glitches-1 hitter quitters, parries, spamming haymakers etc)

Ricky Pena

Ricky Pena
Allen Johnson wrote:Fifa 09
UFC 09
Fight Night 4 (FN3 has too many glitches-1 hitter quitters, parries, spamming haymakers etc)

Any chance you'd be down for a friendly Fifa 09 match?

UFC 09

Haymakers were easily countered and owned. parries were great. FNR4 is full of button mashing idiots. it sucks.

1. UFC
2. madden but before it had the nfl license, NFL 2k5 blew the doors off of madden at that time

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
Daryl Silva wrote:
UFC 09

Haymakers were easily countered and owned. parries were great. FNR4 is full of button mashing idiots. it sucks.

I didnt even know there was an option to change from the sticks to the buttons.
And as for parries-How often do you see parries in a real boxing match? Rarely.

I hate to stick up for this game again (Ive already defended it flat out) but there are so many features that are underated, including a camera set up option for recorders, personalised entrance music, custom fighters (using Xbox live camera), World Championship mode (where you compete with your created fighter in one of 3 divisions for the chance to win a title belt) and EA have already come to the party with DLC.

Allen Johnson wrote:
Daryl Silva wrote:
UFC 09

I hate to stick up for this game again (Ive already defended it flat out) but there are so many features that are underated, including a camera set up option for recorders, personalised entrance music, custom fighters (using Xbox live camera), World Championship mode (where you compete with your created fighter in one of 3 divisions for the chance to win a title belt) and EA have already come to the party with DLC.

Since my last comments im now a beast on FNR4 and love the game Very Happy

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
Daryl Silva wrote:
Allen Johnson wrote:
Daryl Silva wrote:
UFC 09

Since my last comments im now a beast on FNR4 and love the game Very Happy

LoL-Sweet. Send me an invite if your ever keen to trade a little leather in the squared circle sometime.

My FN is broke atm though. May buy a new one but eagerly waiting on SvR 2010.

Project_Aligator

Project_Aligator
Allen Johnson wrote:
Daryl Silva wrote:
UFC 09

They added that a while back , When I first starte dplaying it I was not fond of the ne wGP and all but as time went by I got to know how it works and got used to it. Not the best player in the world but I can stand my own... As far as stick or buttons go.. I play with both.. each got the ad/dis.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

FNR3 hands down.

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
1)Fight night 3
2) tiger woods ** fuck wat ne one says that game is the shit**
3)mlb2k9

UFC is my favorite, how was it ommited from the list ? LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: