You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 5 "Hostile Territory" Empty Bushido 5 "Hostile Territory" 1/23/2011, 4:24 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 5 "Hostile Territory". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

bman3620

bman3620
GT:Bman3620
Time Zone:Eastern
Who you'd like to fight: anybody

I Roy Nelson would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Terrance Silva

Terrance Silva
GT: Davidthedawg93
Time Zone:EST
Who you'd like to fight:someone who isn't a can.

I Terrance Silva would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

4Bushido 5 "Hostile Territory" Empty Re: Bushido 5 "Hostile Territory" 1/23/2011, 10:24 pm

mezwilson1987

mezwilson1987
GT: Melbone87
Time Zone:Central
Who you'd like to fight: anybody

I Antonio Dorsey would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Cloud

Cloud
GT: Cloud Cyborg
Time Zone: GMT +1
Who you'd like to fight: Any

I Masaru Maeda would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

i was OG_Assassin33 but now my PSN: PsychoPath944 would like to fight in the Bushido 5 card. i understand that i have until the JAN 29th to meet with my opponents, to report the results and that if im a no show i will be replaced....isn't the 29th friday not saturday

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy

I (hector martinez ) would like to fight on the Bushido 5 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 29 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum