You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 5:57 am

Pickle

Pickle
Okay, mixed martial arts fans.. it's Lee Brookman here from MMA Inside. I have words from welterweight newcomer Paulo Pavlinsky who I have recently interviewed for a suppose rumour.

Lee Brookman: Hello there Paulo Pavlinsky, how you doing?

Paulo: Ah' hello there my friend, I'm good so you wanted to talk?

Lee Brookman: Yes, indeed.. the thing is I heard rumours of you wanting to make your debut fight against Carlos Azevedo.. What makes you want this fight for your debut fight?

Paulo: Well hmm, I had word he was un-beaten from previous friends. It seems like a challenge which I need.. It may prove my skill, technique training very good, the hundred and seventy l.b.s, 5'9, Mexican fighter.. eh' I'm russian I just do things our way and the way I want it and this is the way.

Lee Brookman: Are you training for this fight while it's being un-offical and will you stand a chance against Carlos Azevedo?

Paulo: Hmm, I wouldn't say training is the word for it.. it's more like studying, watching his previous fights which he had won two due to submission and a knockout win.

He beat Dan Sikowski by submission which I'm currently trying to get a video for to study how he did in that match..

He fought Greg Martin and I must say it was interesting to watch.. once again won by submision.

Then he beat Jay Azevedo by knock out, which I will be studying.

In Russia, we like to say everybody has a chance it's about the power and skill, my friend.

Lee Brookman: Okay, well I heard you were talking to Greg Martin about this up-coming conclusion, how will this benefit you Paulo?

Paulo: Yes, Yes I have.. I seemed to be mixing in with Greg Martin has he has been telling me tips and all about the minutes he has been in the cage with Carlos.. *Paulo looks at his watch* I got to go I'm running late.. Just remember if your seeing this Carlos Azevedo, I will fight you somehow and I will destroy you just like a giant kills dwarfs...

*Paulo walks away*

Lee Brookman: Well, if your reading this.. it seems like the tension is high for Paulo Pavlinsky, but I got one question.. will this fight happen?

2Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 10:19 am

Pickle

Pickle
Lee Brookman: It has happened, the fight is now offical.. What will these two fighters bring to the Bushido tournament? I have Paulo Pavlinsky back with me for a minute or so. So Paulo are you looking forward to this fight?

Paulo: *Paulo laughs a little* Your joking right? I ain't looking forward to it at all because it'll be a waste of my time, training, studying and ectera just to beat him inside twenty seconds.

Lee Brookman: You sound confident Paulo, but what exactly have you done to help you build your skill level and confidence?

Paulo: I've been practising with some sparring partners who basically have the same skill level, my confidence is always high and that is the way it stays.. They don't call me "Grabaka Hitman" for nothing eh'?

Lee: Why.. Nevermind... Do you have any doubts for this match up against Carlos Azevda?

Paulo: Yes, I do.. ye'know, it might be because he's undefeated and stuff like that. His kicking seems to be out-standing so I've been working on my movement and parrying. He seems to be good on the ground but the match up for the ground will be fair has I have a couple of tricks up my sleeves. Well I got to run now, training calls.

Lee: Alright, good luck on your fight day Paulo. Well guys this is it the last report before the big fight now will it go Paulo's way or Carlos's way?

3Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 10:35 am

Droges

Droges

nice call out post, but remember his name is cesar.. man you are really going to piss him off. alien

4Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 10:44 am

Pickle

Pickle
Forgot it was cesar lol..

i want to piss him off Very Happy

5Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 3:51 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Lee Brookman: Latest news on the fight.. still no sign of Cesar Azevedo where could he be? Is he backing down at last minute? Stay tuned at OMMA.

6Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 6:43 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Lee Brookman: Things have went terribly wrong how could Cesar back out of an intense fight like this? but OMMA has a new cover up for Cesar.. A newcomer Phillip Silva what will this bring?

7Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? Empty Re: Paulo Pavlinsky in demand? 1/21/2011, 7:20 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Lee Brookman: Hello again, one hour and 58 minutes till the fight between Paulo Pavlinsky against Phillip Silva.. I'm here talking to Paulo while he gets warmed up, hello Paulo.

Paulo: Erhm, hello.

Lee: So, Paulo are you having second thoughts and all your hard work on Cesar is now out the window.. how did this all conclude together?

Paulo: I'm surely having second thoughts, ye'know my friend. I'm kind of pissed off at Cesar's reactions.. a top fighter refusing to fight a newcomer? Surely your having thoughts.. probably scared of the drug test *laughter*. But yeah Cesar didn't contact my agent or OMMA back, even I tried personally to get through to him but no luck was on my side. The president of OMMA - Wilson Fisk has found me an exciting match-up also against a newcomer.. I haven't got much time to study him or ectera so I'm just hoping for the best.

Lee: What do you expect from Phillip Silva?

Paulo: I do expect a good match-up ye'know anybody can win.. I've been told Phillip is good on the ground along with submissions so I'll be trying to stand-up but my team is currently trying to find a previous fight replay so I can watch to study if this is true or not.. But if not I'll step into that ring and give it all I got. But no more shit talking now.. I got to train, now leave please?

*lee walks out of the room.*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum