You are not connected.

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Fight card

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight card Empty Fight card 1/15/2011, 9:43 pm

KCHuskey

KCHuskey
What good does it do to sign up for an event if you don't even get put on the card? Not to mention nothing seems to ever be happening around here. I'm starting to wonder if I signed up for the right league.

2Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/16/2011, 12:29 am

ele25

ele25

KCHuskey wrote:What good does it do to sign up for an event if you don't even get put on the card? Not to mention nothing seems to ever be happening around here. I'm starting to wonder if I signed up for the right league.

Chill out...

3Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/16/2011, 3:18 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

KCHuskey wrote:What good does it do to sign up for an event if you don't even get put on the card? Not to mention nothing seems to ever be happening around here. I'm starting to wonder if I signed up for the right league.
What? If you didnt get on the card its bcuz you were the odd number on the signups, signed up too late (both of which you did) or the league is avoiding multiple rematches. Regardless we're definately not purposly ignoing your sign up. Be one of the 1st to sign uo when the card goes up and problem solved.

As for nothing happening around here, what exactly do you want to happen? There is a card up every week, someone is always putting up a discussion thread and ele has been running tournies. What else do you think should be happening?

4Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/18/2011, 12:45 pm

Droges

Droges

I have been away and taking a break so I have been behind in write ups(even though I wasn't the desenated(?) journalist to begin with) I feel bad that no summary writeups are being done, and now I am 2 cards behind if I am going to write it up... aghghg affraid
maybe I should do a master summary of the last 2 cards?

You make the most of what you got, so if there is something that your missing on then let us know. .. I missed my first fight way back to but ended up filling in so there used to be subs.

5Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/18/2011, 1:38 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
^ ^
You can just do one on Bushido 3 when you get time.

6Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/18/2011, 1:59 pm

Droges

Droges

hehe too late.. will try and finish write up on 3 today.

7Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/18/2011, 4:10 pm

ele25

ele25

Droges wrote:hehe too late.. will try and finish write up on 3 today.

If you want could you do write ups for the OMMA Grand Prix Tourneys as well...PM if you need any info about the fights.

8Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/20/2011, 4:54 pm

SMOKECOMBS

SMOKECOMBS
Lol, i'm not very good at this game and have signed up for 2 fight cards but haven't got a fight yet. Doesn't bother me. I have a RL fight scheduled next month so I need to get to some RL training. I'm about 209 right now, would like to get down to 185 by Feb.

Nevermind, I may have a fight in this weeks card. I already fought Cloud Cyborg for this weeks card so it will probably count, he beat my ass. lol.
http://www.doghouseboxing.com

9Fight card Empty Re: Fight card 1/20/2011, 5:46 pm

Droges

Droges

yaa, if you don't have control of the stamia.. your faqed, they can control you like a 5cent whore.. err sorry hear that today, had to use it.

ele, send me the info and I will post the tourney results, I pm'ed you.

Smoke, I didn't get a fight either. KC wanted to spar with me the other day but i was with my boy and will not play that infront of him..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » Fight card

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum