You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Force 3 "Collision Course" Empty Fight Force 3 "Collision Course" 11/20/2010, 6:37 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
This signup is for Fight Force 3 "Collision Course". Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Fight Force 3 card. I have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. I also understand that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

If you are the host make sure you set the the fight up according to the rules here.

YOU WILL NOT GET A FIGHT IF YOU HAVENT REGISTERED YOUR CAF. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

GT: OOHallOFamerOO
Time Zone: est
Who you'd like to fight: James Lillard Twisted Evil

I Dan Murphy would like to fight on the Fight Force 3 card. I understand that I have until Friday Nov 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Valhalla

GT: doty1forever
Time Zone: PST
Who you'd like to fight: Anyone not named Silkowski

I Ollie Hayes would like to fight on the Fight Force 3 card. I understand that I have until Friday Nov 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum