You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

About time Dana finds out what Greg Jackson Camp is about...

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/56665.html?cmp=viral_story

Droges

Droges

thanks for posting... Ya Nate could have had it. Was it his camps fault for saying he was winning or his fault for hardly doing anything and thinking he was winning?

That fight lacked and I thought it would be a great scrap.. To bad, now we will see a chael silvia fight #2 which will be slow unless Silva comes in with his dance moves and blasts Yoshi's head off.

Speaking of the card, I wonder what happen to the tall lanky guy that was winning until third round but then was hurt or something and just keep stepping back.

That fight wasn't good... I wanted Nate to win but he just didn't do anything. Droges said it too, he didn't do anything and still thought he won? I agree with Dana on that last part from this article

wrote:"You already blew a title shot once; you're in a fight for the title shot again in the third round, and you're not throwing any punches or kicks? It has nothing to do with pressure. You're ... professional, and you're going to go after it in the last round to get your title shot."

Silva v. Okami is going to be a snoozer unless Okami took good notes from Sonnens fight and tries to bring the fight to Silva.

ele25

ele25

Droges wrote:thanks for posting... Ya Nate could have had it. Was it his camps fault for saying he was winning or his fault for hardly doing anything and thinking he was winning?

That fight lacked and I thought it would be a great scrap.. To bad, now we will see a chael silvia fight #2 which will be slow unless Silva comes in with his dance moves and blasts Yoshi's head off.

Speaking of the card, I wonder what happen to the tall lanky guy that was winning until third round but then was hurt or something and just keep stepping back.

Chael Silva #2 has been canceled due to Chael for testing Postive for PEDs after the Silva fight. lol. It is Belfort vs. Silva now.

Droges

Droges

ele25 wrote:

Chael Silva #2 has been canceled due to Chael for testing Postive for PEDs after the Silva fight. lol. It is Belfort vs. Silva now.

sorry, I knew that.. I meant yoshi will be almost the same fight with silva as chael was, same wrestling style.

Although I did enjoy the fight because I hadn't seen silva tested like that before. That proved some haters wrong that he didn't have any heart.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum