You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Livebroadcast Pilot 11/12/2010, 12:54 pm

ele25

ele25

Hey guys threw this quickly together...this is an example of a live broadcast of event could look like for us. There will be changes done to it, to make it look smoother and more professional but here is a look at the Pilot.
Any constructive feedback would be great thanks.

2Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Re: Livebroadcast Pilot 11/12/2010, 5:36 pm

intoccabile

Can't wait to start throwing you the finished products. Love it.
Also, your cam is bringing out some real good quality. With the exception of the tint you can't tell.

3Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Re: Livebroadcast Pilot 11/12/2010, 5:53 pm

ele25

ele25

intoccabile wrote:Can't wait to start throwing you the finished products. Love it.
Also, your cam is bringing out some real good quality. With the exception of the tint you can't tell.

I did some color correction to fix some of the brightness. If I work on it a little more it should look pretty good. I dont even think I have my camera set up record in HD right now lol.

4Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Re: Livebroadcast Pilot 11/12/2010, 6:02 pm

ele25

ele25

This is what it could look like if you pre-record the events and the edit them in. You get your own unique professional card.

5Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Re: Livebroadcast Pilot 11/12/2010, 7:48 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Good start. I cant wait to see how the actual finished vids will turn out. Especially after we get a few events in and you have lots of footage of each fighter to make some good HLs. Thanks again guys for offering your time and talents.

6Livebroadcast Pilot Empty Re: Livebroadcast Pilot 11/16/2010, 8:18 pm

is there a way to turn off the commentary? thus allowing us to do custom commentary.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum