You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 10/19/2010, 3:54 pm

xxXXLights outXXxx

xxXXLights outXXxx

EA SPORTS MMA: Advanced Clinch Tips and Tricks





Advanced Standup Tips and Tricks





Advanced Ground Tips and Tricks


2EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 10/29/2010, 3:58 am

Irondoffa25

Irondoffa25
Thnx m8, it was helpful
http://www.onlinemma.org

3EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/1/2010, 10:48 am

maniacmatt1782


if your opponent is using classic controls, do your best machida impersonation and dash away and keep dashing till you get a takedown opportunity. the button bashers reign supreme if you try to stand with them. there is something broken with the parry system vs a classic spammer. they can throw the opposite hand just fine to continue a combo despite having a punch parried throwing off their timing. they should have to reset before attempting another punch in the combo if they were parried. unforunately this isnt the case and if you attempt to counter off the parry the spammers hook will land first and you will be countered.

baker20014

baker20014
Actually, against any punch spammer TSC or classic they mostly go for the head. Sway like Anderson Silva then pick your counter hook to the body. This staggers them and you can then go on the offensive yourself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  20ua7pk

5EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 10:28 am

maniacmatt1782


any high ranked spammer starts with the body to screw your stamina and may mix a head shot or 2 in anyway, but most stay with the body and just tko you. but ill refrain from posting anymore because one of the mods here is actually one of the bigger button bashers around and one of the biggest supporters of it on ea's forums. Im not gonna name names because im not that kinda person, but i noticed it last night. so its a lost cause at this site, but its unbalanced. good luck with your guys league, but i have no interest anymore unless they fix the unbalance with the classic controls, even if its just making them unable to sprawl a takedown while punches for a combo that are queued up finish their animations, so they cant sprawl the takedown till all of their punches finish. it makes them throw punches more judiciously. spammers will be screwed as it should be.

6EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 12:08 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

^ ^
I'm certain you are talking about me and you sir are wrong and sound like another sore losing TSC user. I certainly dont spam and anyone who has played me can verify that. I dont appreciate being put in that category just bcuz I beat you. Its sad that everytime a TSC user loses they blame it on classic controls. I beat you str8 up dude. You want to talk about spamming? You were spamming the sway so I attacked the only other thing I could, your body.

Dont come on here calling ppl spammers just bcuz you're not that good with the stick. There are plenty of TSC users who have no problem beating button spammers. A few are in this thread telling you how to beat them. I'd rather you practice and get better at the game and be a force on this site but if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

maniacmatt1782


^^^^ we have never fought, so I don't know where you get the I spam head movement. I only try to dash and parry because spammer spam the body now. I assume you as a spammer because on ea's forum you seem to always pick up for the spammers like you are getting personally offended. Here are the facts. The parry is broken vs classic. The off hand that wasn't parried is unaffected by the parry and can be thrown like nothing happened by a classic user. You can't counter off the parry because the off hand hook will get there first and counter you. To me that points to a glitch. Now I can take them down and sub them all day, but to deny what I'm saying isn't true and that classic users have an unfair advantage in the stand up is a lie flat out. You can "get lucky" with tsc against a classic spammer in the stand up. You have to dash away and catch a counter hook as the charge, but you pretty much have to pray you drop him, or else you will get caught in body hook spam. Even though you timed his predictable ass perfectly. And no matter how perfect the counter is, it won't drop them every time.

xxXXLights outXXxx

xxXXLights outXXxx
heres an idea Idea play with the buttons it easyer. and if u dont like play agenst ppl who play with buttons dont play the game. ohh ya how did i froget ur a noob thats y ur hating on the CC Players ur geting owned to much

maniacmatt1782


xxXXLights outXXxx wrote:heres an idea Idea play with the buttons it easyer. and if u dont like play agenst ppl who play with buttons dont play the game. ohh ya how did i froget ur a noob thats y ur hating on the CC Players ur geting owned to much
cool way to address my valid points. I won't attack you, just your argument. And I'm 50-25 in ranked. And have beaten several button spammers by taking them down because most are lousy on the ground. But if I take a stand-up fighter I hate to feel like I have to go to the ground to win where it should be even at worst for me in the stand up. But keep this civil attack the argument where I proved a glitch with classic, instead of resorting to calling me a noob when you have no intelligent retort.

10EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 2:49 pm

xxXXLights outXXxx

xxXXLights outXXxx
my record speak for itself 223-47 thats y button are better most of the top 10 are button so if u cant beat them join them but i agree that TSC makes the game more realistic but it annoys me when u TSC ppl hating on button users thats the game if u donnt like it y are u still playing it u dont see button ppl tell TSC u have easyer deny and easyer passes so stop hating on CC

11EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 3:52 pm

baker20014

baker20014
xxXXLights outXXxx wrote: play with the buttons it easyer.

Does this not tell you everything you need to know about the imbalance?

I get more from a victory knowing I've used the more difficult control scheme and taken the time to adjust and learn it. Are there better classic users out there than me who don't spam? Absolutely there are. But when I fight someone better than me it improves my game so I relish those fights.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  20ua7pk

12EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 4:14 pm

Guest


Guest
xxXXLights outXXxx wrote:my record speak for itself 223-47 thats y button are better most of the top 10 are button so if u cant beat them join them but i agree that TSC makes the game more realistic but it annoys me when u TSC ppl hating on button users thats the game if u donnt like it y are u still playing it u dont see button ppl tell TSC u have easyer deny and easyer passes so stop hating on CC


Rockband is better on easy then?

Winning isnt the fun part, its the wars you can have that make the game great. TSC > PEDs

13EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 5:45 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

baker20014 wrote:
xxXXLights outXXxx wrote: play with the buttons it easyer.

Does this not tell you everything you need to know about the imbalance?

I get more from a victory knowing I've used the more difficult control scheme and taken the time to adjust and learn it. Are there better classic users out there than me who don't spam? Absolutely there are. But when I fight someone better than me it improves my game so I relish those fights.
Really? How difficult is the ground game with TSC? Razz

14EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 5:48 pm

xxXXLights outXXxx

xxXXLights outXXxx
K!LLA there just gelous because we keep owning them

15EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/2/2010, 6:18 pm

ele25

ele25

TSC vs. Classic is a true problem. EA has came out and stated that and are in the works for patching. It will take time to get it in, but this is a REAL problem. So Classic supporters are really just beating a dead horse sometimes. Nothing against some of the classic users out there, because they can actually strike. It is those spammers who give them a bad name. I have vs. a few Classic users and they are pretty damn good.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.

16EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/3/2010, 2:54 pm

Droges

Droges

A patch is coming out.. nice. My striking is crap right now anyway so either tsc or cc, I would be forced to take it to the ground at this point.

My blocking and parry is just so crapy.. to use to FNR4.

I love tsc so I will remain with that but Droges debut in Fight force maybe a rocky one if he doesn't clean up his stand up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
OMMA Journalist
  
Fighters:
Rex Payne FF HW
Devin Payne-kickboxer (LHW)
Greg Martin-freestyle (WW)

TSC
 
EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Smma10

17EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/3/2010, 3:12 pm

baker20014

baker20014
K!LLA B33 wrote:
Really? How difficult is the ground game with TSC? Razz

Ground and Pound is more difficult Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________
EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  20ua7pk

18EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/3/2010, 5:05 pm

ele25

ele25

You probably wont see the patch for about 2 to 3 weeks maybe a month.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.

19EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/3/2010, 5:08 pm

Droges

Droges

xxXXLights outXXxx wrote:my record speak for itself 223-47 thats y button are better most of the top 10 are button so if u cant beat them join them but i agree that TSC makes the game more realistic but it annoys me when u TSC ppl hating on button users thats the game if u donnt like it y are u still playing it u dont see button ppl tell TSC u have easyer deny and easyer passes so stop hating on CC


ohhh mannnn everyone is going with cc because its easier.. EA: mma messed up on this. It was meant to played with TSC imo.

how do you know they are using CC, does it state it?

Great, GM's road will be even more rocky with this disadvantage of weak standup to begin with.

20EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks  Empty Re: EA SPORTS MMA: Tips and Tricks on 11/3/2010, 6:01 pm

ele25

ele25

223-47 gives me a lot to think about. I could say a lot about you Lights. But I will not mock anyone here. Because that would just be plain rude.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum