You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Here is a quick draft of the banner I can't find a good Camo skull for you and my skills are limited. If you have a certain image u want added let me know also Let me know what can be done to this one in order to make it more of what u wanted.

Hey CJ !!! Look over here HERE DUDE !!! Project2c
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

damn i was gonna take team punishment but i thought it would be copyright Razz

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
How about this one i added a little camo to it best i could do

Hey CJ !!! Look over here HERE DUDE !!! Project2c

the text needs some work. bad font and the Arch is amateur Razz

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Thanks for the input. It was a quick banner done in under 30min's. it was done just to get an idea of what he is looking for based on what he asked for but I still hope he likes it .

Yeh i know bro dont take my comments as like insults man. the banner looks pretty sick. i think the width is past the allowed width Razz

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Nah i understand where you are coming from, and I like it when people comment good or bad it can only help me get better.

Yeh man. Constructive criticism is good. help me learn alot. i hate it when people are modest. like "yeh its good man well done" when really they think "wow thats crap dont wanna upset him" Razz

Geek

Geek

all that matters is the buyers input lol but yea the camo one ok, i like the 1st one better tho and so does dude imma PM you ny

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Hey CJ !!! Look over here HERE DUDE !!! Project2v

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum