You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this place active still? Empty Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 4:16 am

DEVILINTHEDARK67

DEVILINTHEDARK67
Topic says it all,

Is this place even active?

2Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 11:34 am

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

yes

3Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 12:05 pm

Zhunter90

Zhunter90

I think he is on the PS4 side. Which would be less active but there should be some upcoming events

4Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 1:55 pm

DEVILINTHEDARK67

DEVILINTHEDARK67
the last event posting was last month... lol

5Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 2:04 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

How can you look at the site or even the forums and come up with this place isnt active?  XB1 side is clearly very active.  Its the PS4 side that isnt.  If you PS4 guys quit registering then leaving and sign up to fight then there will be some events going for PS4.

6Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 2:31 pm

DEVILINTHEDARK67

DEVILINTHEDARK67
woooah dont get so butthurt, if thats how the guy who runs this place talks to new guys coming in, then I can see why this place has died out. Have fun with your crap league bro Im out

and btw Jackass, the only place to sign up is an old ass Topic that has been shut down, get your fuckin head out of your ass. If there was a place for us to sign up, we probably would. Thus why i asked the question that I did, I got registered, even registered a fighter and came to find out that the only Event sign up page was locked and was last used over a month ago

7Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 3:05 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

DEVILINTHEDARK67 wrote:woooah dont get so butthurt, if thats how the guy who runs this place talks to new guys coming in, then I can see why this place has died out. Have fun with your crap league bro Im out

and btw Jackass, the only place to sign up is an old ass Topic that has been shut down, get your fuckin head out of your ass. If there was a place for us to sign up, we probably would. Thus why i asked the question that I did, I got registered, even registered a fighter and came to find out that the only Event sign up page was locked and was last used over a month ago
1st,  you're the one who came in here with a bad tone laughing and making comments that wouldve been avoided had you just looked around 1st. The 1st two posts where respectful and answered your question yet you still laughed and claimed the last event was a month ago.  You clearly didnt look around 1st and that's all I was saying.  How can you say we're not active when the site has plenty of content with recent dates?  The last sentence was towards the PS4 side in general not you but it wasn't disrespectful at all so I don't get your responce.

I'm a jackass now?  lol I didnt call you any names yet I'm the one who talks to ppl bad?  Crappy league?  lol  Well if thats how you talk to ppl especially staff of the league and thats the level of respect you have for this league after a simple post then we dont want you here anyway.  You want respect? Get YOUR head out of YOUR ass and be respectful yourself 1st bud.

You say there is no where to sign up.  You seen the past signup threads right?  Literally nobody signed up.  Why keep making signup threads if none of you will sign up to them?  Like I said,  if you just looked around a little before posting you would see we put the PS4 side on hold until we can get some active members and even made a thread trying to round you guys up.

https://omma.forumotion.com/t4655-still-interested-in-some-tournaments-events-ps4

How many PS4 guys you see in that thread? It has nothing to do with not having a place to sign up OR me talking to ppl.  If we had a sign up for the current event then you wouldve been the only one to sign up. We've had multiple attempts by a few PS4 players to round you guys up with no success.  We cant do anything unless YOU guys get active.

8Is this place active still? Empty Re: Is this place active still? 8/20/2014, 8:03 pm

Geek

Geek

I think all that needs to be said has been said in this one, consider it locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum