You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Greatest is to come! Empty The Greatest is to come! 6/3/2014, 1:07 pm

Droges

Droges

Punch after punch!

Punch after punch, kick after kick,  the fighter lays into the punching bag like it was his worst enemy.

Shins toughened from years of training, the deadening of the nerves where they could probably chop down a tree with.  Knuckles raw from constant abuse but always poised to strike with deadly accuracy like a cobra.

This fighter is ready for OMMA to open the doors.  The fighter can hear the screaming fans,  the announcer, the distinct clapse of cage door being shut.  He is so focused he feels as if he is already there.

*THUD* he blast the bag with a devastating knee followed by a right jab and quick left short elbow.  

He wipes the sweet off his brow and then paces back and forth.  Quickly he begins shadow boxing while pacing.. murmuring to himself. “I am the greatest,  I am the best!”

-Be the first to get an exclusive interview here!
Message Droges.

2The Greatest is to come! Empty Re: The Greatest is to come! 6/15/2014, 5:20 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Rainboi21 will also be covering UC events and hosting interviews for fighters.

Will message main-card winners with post-fight interview questions.

3The Greatest is to come! Empty Re: The Greatest is to come! 8/20/2014, 12:31 pm

Droges

Droges

Hi all, don't forget to PM me or Rainboi21 if you would like an interview.

Things are pretty quiet here.  Everyone busy training?

I would pm you with questions that fans and other inquiring minds may like to know.  I am still trying to catch up (if you are writing a summary, let me know) but I do enjoy doing interviews.

catch ya ring side  Very Happy

4The Greatest is to come! Empty Re: The Greatest is to come! 8/20/2014, 8:04 pm

Geek

Geek

We have to get this thing up and running again so c'mon guys, don't be afraid to hit Droges or Rainboi up Wink they don't bite! lol kidding, just love reading articles so lets' get this thing popping!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum