You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Hi guys, I just caught up with Jose Cloud to talk about his win over Ryu Hazuki.

RB21: Hey. congrats on the win there tonight
JC: Thanks man.
RB21: How did you feel going into the fight?
JC: I trained with my camp in Denver... I felt great.
RB21: He looked to be the aggressor. You fought a hard fight, but it looked like he had the upper hand.
Tell me what you were thinking when he knocked you down.
JC: Well, I was thinking, he's leaving opportunities but I'm just not taking them. He was out boxing me but I got in a couple huge counters, the left hook and the head kick. I was just thinking to pace myself
RB21: How did ring rust affect you? You had a long lay-off... 5 events.
JC: you know, like I said, i just couldn't counter effectively and I suffered a cut because of it.
RB21: Who's next?
JC: Jon Jones won't stand with me. I'll get my ass kicked in UC, but if he comes over here, I'm a train he won't stop.
RB21: aren't you in his camp?
JC: nope. Marco is, and our cousin Kevin Knight, but I'm not apart of Wasp Nest. I fight for DenverCo in Denver. It really works your cardio.
RB21: So you're calling out Jon Jones?
JC: I wouldn't say that. I'm just saying he won't come over and fight me. WF won't grant the fight anyway. And if he does, well, then we'll see who's better.
RB21: Wow. the number 1 p4p fighter. you heard it here ladies and gentleman, Jose Cloud thinks Jon Jones won't stand and bang. Thanks for your time Jose.
JC: No problem, thanks for having me.

From all of us here at OMMA, I'm rainboi21, signing off.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Jose Cloud: "Jon Jones won't stand with me" Jon-jones-t1_crop_650x440

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

First I was like: Jose Cloud: "Jon Jones won't stand with me" Rashad_evans_5

then I was like: Jose Cloud: "Jon Jones won't stand with me" 286cd2ada8af64fb6013a51875be23d9

JC: Bring it on Jonny Bones, I'll take you on but next saturday. I'm still a little banged up from my fight with Ryu but we can headline SC 15. WF can make things interesting and put the belt out there. Trust me, when I KTFO Jon, I'll have earned it.
RB21: Jonny Bones called out for the SC LHW belt?! Holy sh*t folks... We'll see what Wilson Fisk says about next Saturday!! Come back for all the up to date news on this possible fight of definite epic proportions!!!

JC: He's getting KO'ed, boom! --- Jose Cloud: "Jon Jones won't stand with me" Evans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Serious note: not the upcoming saturday, the one after. I'm vacationing this weekend to visit my mom.*

Geek

Geek

Ah snap!! We haven't seen this type of anticipation and trash talking for a fight since Cesar Azevedo met up with Jay Azevedo Fight Force 3 "Collision Course" glad to see some hype but wow!!!!

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

jose will need a wheelchair.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Cesar Cyborg wrote:jose will need a wheelchair.

JC: Haha, why so mad bro? I'll take Jonny out and everyone will see his stand up is subpar at best.
Sure, he's a hell of a wrestler, but that's why TJ Crawford is the GOAT... TJ is well-versed and great all around. That's why people watch him.

Jones is just a chump who got 'bows on the ground.

gregstuna

gregstuna
Jose Cloud: "Jon Jones won't stand with me" Shit-just-got-real

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
^ what he said

gregstuna

gregstuna
Rainboi21 wrote:
Cesar Cyborg wrote:jose will need a wheelchair.

JC: Haha, why so mad bro? I'll take Jonny out and everyone will see his stand up is subpar at best.
Sure, he's a hell of a wrestler, but that's why TJ Crawford is the GOAT... TJ is well-versed and great all around. That's why people watch him.

Jones is just a chump who got 'bows on the ground.

TJ Crawford Via Twitter

"Jon Jones has the striking level of a PRO kickboxer. What I've seen in our spar sessions if this fight happens I believe he has a good chance of getting the KO" Very Happy

Geek

Geek

Shocked I'm getting scared

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum