You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gregstuna

gregstuna
Both Greg and LHW Champ TJ Crawford have officially return to omma after having to rush to their mother side to a undisclosed illness. Here are their statement while making their first return to wasp nest HQ

Caesar Wilson oh put himself on a self imposed exile to Russia to train sambo after narrowing beating Oliver wood. Has officially decided to return to MMA after the loss of teammate former LW champ Dan Murphy to Oliver Wood to help him prepare for his rematch or for his own opportunity at a shot for the LW belt.

Greg at Wasp Nest HQ
"Proud to be back in the mix of things. since our mother is back in good health i am ready to continue my journey for the Bushido WW championship"

TJ at Wasp Nest HQ
"Right now i will be continuing my training at wasp nest. In hopes of making a return by Bushido 23-24 I hope that a contender will be officially announce."

Caesar Wilson outside the airport in Japan
(Translated From French)
"I will return to mma more skill in the art of sambo then ever before. My ground has improve amazingly and my striking is at the best it has ever been in my life. I am ready to help train Dan to regain his championship and to make a bigger impact in mma.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum