You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike Vick to the... Empty Mike Vick to the... 8/2/2009, 1:28 pm

Ricky Pena

Ricky Pena
Where will Vick land? NFL, UFL, CFL?

Make your picks and feel free to discuss why.

My best guess will be the UFL. Its a new league and it would be a opportunity for him to start right away. If he were to go to an NFL team he would be looked at as a third string or special formation type player. Plus, i believe he can get more money out of the UFL.

2Mike Vick to the... Empty Re: Mike Vick to the... 8/3/2009, 8:21 pm

Ricky Pena

Ricky Pena
UFL= United Football league. This will be their first year of operation. Several former nfl players have signed on with teams. I believe there are only 6 teams and the season will be 6weeks in length. (someone correct me if i am wrong)

I could see vick landing in Washington. There really are not many teams that could use Vicks services. He was purely a raw talent before the 2 year hiatus. What is his value to any team at this point? He brings a whole lot of baggage and i'm not sure any team is willing to risk ticket sales with the current state of things.

United Football League website. http://www.ufl-football.com/

3Mike Vick to the... Empty Re: Mike Vick to the... 8/3/2009, 10:47 pm

Keith Thompson

Keith Thompson
UFL definetly. No NFL team is going to pick him up right now. I see him being in the limelight at least for now because with drama brings spectators. I do think he still has his talent and will showcase it in the UFL but because he's a dumbass I don't see him ever gong back to the NFL and any team that does pick him up shares the same stupidity as he does.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum