You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Silkowski Wants to Fight..... Empty Dan Silkowski Wants to Fight..... 12/24/2010, 9:10 am

ele25

ele25

Dan on who he wants to fight...

"I want James as my first fight. I want him. Let's fight James. Lets make a fight for the fans, one that they will never forget!"

Why James?

"Why not James? Haha. I feel like him and I can make a fight. We can go in there and either way the outcome it will be a great fight. I will come out with my head held high after this fight."

On Brandan's Next Fight..

"I do not know. High School wrestling is in full swing and he is donating a lot of time coaching the team this year. He is actually having a lot of fun."

What If James doesn't or Cant fight?
"I'll wait him out. Train harder. Become better. When he is ready we will fight."

"That is all I have to say for today guys. Thanks for coming out and I hope I get to fight James."

Droges

Droges

Present at the back of this press conference was Greg Martin and Devin Payne which were not on the panel.

When asked about Brandan and his plains, Martin perked up, he glares in Dan's direction. Martin punches his fist at the news and then goes back to whispering with Payne who towers above him.

Payne still bruized from some vicious ground and pound from Simmons is all smiles yet you can tell from the intensity in his eyes, he is means business.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum