You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/20/2010, 6:53 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 1 "First Blood". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 1 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/21/2010, 12:16 pm

Amp Velocity

GT or PSN ID: GT Amp Velocity
Time Zone: Central
Who you'd like to fight: Assuerio Nawara

I (Tony Velocity) would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Dec 25 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

3Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/21/2010, 3:56 pm

Geek

Geek

GT or PSN ID: StraitCyborg
Time Zone: Central
Who you'd like to fight: Anyone

I Charles "Cyborg" Carter would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Dec 25 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

4Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/24/2010, 2:05 am

gregstuna

gregstuna
GT or PSN ID: GT greg stuna
Time Zone: eastern
Who you'd like to fight: Any TSC

I (Tj Crawford) would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Dec 25 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

5Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/24/2010, 5:13 am

taz19

taz19
GT or PSN ID: Taz43v3r19
Time Zone: ESt
Who you'd like to fight: Tony Velocity

I Assuerio Nawara would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Dec 25 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

P.S Won't be here for the live broadcast, but will get the fight done. Tony let's get it done early friday if you can.
https://www.youtube.com/flames19

6Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/24/2010, 9:08 am

Fluffy90

GT or PSN ID: MrFluffy90
Time Zone: ESt
Who you'd like to fight: TJ Crawford

I Oliver Fedrickson would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Dec 25 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

anytime crawford, send me a message when u have time, plus we need someonetrecord or what not.

7Bushido 1 "First Blood" Empty Re: Bushido 1 "First Blood" 12/25/2010, 6:54 pm

tatanka soldier

tatanka soldier
GT or PSN ID: (Tatanka Soldier)
Time Zone:Central
Who you'd like to fight:??

I (PJ "soldier" Martinez) would like to fight on the Bushido 1 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 1 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum