You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We caught up with "The Dominator" at Highland MMA in Denver to get his thoughts on his rematch with Tom Collins at Fight Force 3.

First off let's talk about the rematch with Collins. Why did you want to take it so soon?

"Well the first fight was just terrible for me, I was nervous and didn't work my gameplan at all. So when the opportunity to come right back and fight Tom again, well I had to take it. I had to prove that I can hang with the competition in OMMA. And of course I wanted to even the score against Tom too."

And getting the win was that much sweeter than, right?

"Oh yes it was."

And did the fight go as planned to get that win?

"Well I'd like to say it went perfectly, but credit to Collins he came out and hit me a couple good ones. I was able to get in a couple counter punches and got him down and was able to finish."

It was a good match from a fans perspective I will admit. So what now? When do you fight next and who?

"Well when is still up in the air, fighting back to back events takes its toll so I think I will wait till Fight Force 5 to enter the cage again. But as anything in MMA goes I could be in there a lot sooner."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum