You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EA Lost they mind! Empty EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:18 am

Geek

Geek

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1088621p1.html

Starting with Tiger woods golf, you can no longer buy used games and expect to use them with online modes. You will have to pay 10 dollars for a code to access all online modes. Straight stupid

2EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:41 am

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
I wont be buying EA games if they do this with NHL and NFL..

3EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:44 am

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Wow.....

4EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:46 am

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
Houston Gator wrote:Wow.....
That's what she said Razz... But I think its dumb for xbox360 users who have to pay 60 bucks a year or so and then have to pay another 10 and PS3 is supposed to be going Pay soon, I see them losing a lot of customers.

5EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:47 am

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Dakotah Gardner wrote:
That's what she said Razz... But I think its dumb for xbox360 users who have to pay 60 bucks a year or so and then have to pay another 10 and PS3 is supposed to be going Pay soon, I see them losing a lot of customers.

psn will forvever be free...

6EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 11:50 am

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Bad Idea EA will loss a lot of customers. But I understand where they are coming from I'm sure they loss a lot of money when it comes to used games but the way I see it is they made thier money off of the first sale and anything else is greed.

7EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 12:55 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
Greed Greed Greed Greed......

I understand the concept , but damn EA not everyone is made of money, they just assume the die hards will pay for it but prob not taking into consideration the players who like to play for fun and not have to pay extra...

8EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 3:52 pm

Geek

Geek

Yea i understand why they doing that too but man...kinda harsh. I usually buy them right out the gate but i know money tight so it may not play out that way

9EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 4:03 pm

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
No matter there reason for doing this its still a bad idea and they better think about it before thay do it, Gamestop will loss a lot of money if they do it and gamestop makes them a lot of money.

10EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 4:10 pm

Houston Gator wrote:
Dakotah Gardner wrote:

psn will forvever be free...

Ah man sadly not. They will be getting Silver, Gold and Premium meberships soon. Pay for cross game voice chat and online gaming. Sorry to piss on your bonfire bro Smile

11EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 4:48 pm

Geek

Geek

yea i have both systems so i thought i'd play ps3 forever free lol but i felt they were bringing paid subscriptions and i heard the rumor was confirmed a lil while ago, not sure source wise but i will try to find one

12EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/11/2010, 5:03 pm

Meh I sold my ps3. i will never argue it is a better machine than 360 but i prefer 360s features and games. my ps3 ended up collecting dust Razz

13EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/12/2010, 5:43 pm

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
This is a black day for gaming. If other publishers decide to follow EAs lead, it could mean the end of the second hand games market as we know it.

14EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/12/2010, 7:44 pm

Why are EA doing this though? FNR3 and FIFA were their only good games IMO. Madden and FIFA then got boring as every game is the same Razz

15EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/12/2010, 7:53 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
PS3 can't charge for Online can can have premium accounts but they can't charge

16EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/12/2010, 7:54 pm

They CAN charge, because its their console?

17EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/12/2010, 8:22 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
They CAN charge but they can have a free basic account because a selling point was FREE online so they can't go on their word and charge. So yes they probalywill charge but online will be FREE

18EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/13/2010, 9:30 am

Yeh that was their selling point and do you think they are focusing on selling now? NO> they are focusing on why 360 are beating them even though we have to pay for online gaming, and like anyone else, they want a slice of the action and its understandable. And tbqh I dont mind paying LIVE subscription the games are amazing and multiplayer is great! and cross game voice chat = The Shiz

19EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/13/2010, 6:10 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Charging will lose people...

20EA Lost they mind! Empty Re: EA Lost they mind! 5/13/2010, 9:33 pm

moneyman

moneyman
i think its stupid. video games already cost 65$. why do they need more money. there is no need for edge cards cause your not going to get used and online cause that will cost more like 70$ i guess ill just start pre ordering
http://crazyhorsemma.proboards.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum