You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Undisputed 2010 - "Combat System" on 4/20/2010, 1:22 pm

The most notable addition to me is the "Sway" feature. If we can get comfortable with it and its not difficult to use the standup shoud be really fun. Submission switching sounds like a great addition too. I just hope it isnt something you can exploit or abuse. Looking forward to seeing them both in action.
View user profile
Awesome! Cant wait to go Anderson Silva on ppl with the sway feature. Twisted Evil
View user profile
lol baby spyda in tha makin' Cool i can't wait to try the swaying for myself, in most of the videos people don't use it, kinda annoying lol like if thats a big improvement why not utilize it?
View user profile

I think "the sway" will make the standup game alot nicer and the clinch has changed too which will even it out for everybody, Muay Thai won't be as overpowering as in 09.

5 Re: Undisputed 2010 - "Combat System" on 4/21/2010, 12:15 pm

yea, the muay thai was overpowering to an extent, you just had to know how to work it to be GOOD cuz i've fought alot of peeps who weren't so good at it and i got out easy lol but yea i think that sway will make some people wanna stay standing but then again the stick huggers will rise again lol
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum