You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I record my own fights Empty Can I record my own fights 4/20/2014, 12:21 pm

BEARXX95

BEARXX95
I notice you guys have a dedicated fight recorder. Just wondering if i could record my fights when playing them then upload the footage to my youtube channel? I already have a PVR so would that be okay? 

2Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 4/20/2014, 7:02 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Yes that's fine.  That's actually preferable since its less work for our video team.  My questions now are,  will you keep the video up and will you upload your losses as well?  The reason I ask is we like to archive all of our fights.  If your opponent also recorded then you dont have to keep your losses up.

3Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 4/21/2014, 7:51 am

BEARXX95

BEARXX95
yeah i will keep them up also i will put up my losses but if they are good entertaining fights or if it is a super close fight.

4Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 4/22/2014, 4:42 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

BEARXX95 wrote:yeah i will keep them up also i will put up my losses but if they are good entertaining fights or if it is a super close fight.
So if you get KO'd in the 1st round you will not put it up? lol jk Its understandable. If you end up in a fight you dont want to keep tho I hope there is a way I can get it from you bcuz we still need it for the archive tho. These vids are not only linked to fighter profiles but also records.

5Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 4/23/2014, 7:22 am

BEARXX95

BEARXX95
hahahaha ill probably loose every fight so either way ill probably upload it and well i could maybe email it to you or something but it would probably be a big file size so im not sure how i could email it because of file size limits. But if you know a way i could send it to you i would be more then happy to send it to you.

6Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 6/5/2014, 4:13 am

Giorgos78

the link to this place in the official leagues thread on the EA forums doesnt work

7Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 6/6/2014, 2:21 am

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Counter the CPU and you will win... Don't throw wild.

8Can I record my own fights Empty Re: Can I record my own fights 6/6/2014, 3:26 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Giorgos78 wrote:the link to this place in the official leagues thread on the EA forums doesnt work

Its bcuz for some reason the EA forums wont allow the words "forum" and "motion" to be put together.  It changes it to a * and ruins the link.  Not sure why and I already contacted staff there and got no response so I cant do anything about it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum