1EA MMA 2? Empty EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 2:22 am

Geek

Geek

Source

Okay, yea I know it's MiddleEasy, but if it is EA's MMA title, let the rumors hit the floor! What Org? What fighters? Tmw is EA's day at E3 i do believe, so if anything is announced tmw may be the safest bet to see it Smile let's hope!

2EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 11:54 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I seen this on the UFC site. The source wasn t MiddleEasy tho. Regardless, from what I'm hearing its true and their also bringing back TSC. Evil or Very Mad Hopefully that is wrong. If not they didnt learn their lesson and are as stuborn as THQ.

3EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 6:05 pm

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:I seen this on the UFC site. The source wasn t MiddleEasy tho. Regardless, from what I'm hearing its true and their also bringing back TSC. Evil or Very Mad Hopefully that is wrong. If not they didnt learn their lesson and are as stuborn as THQ.

Yea, my bad homie I saw it on MiddleEasy but I figured they'd gotten it from somewhere else, just couldn't find it. I heard Yahoo Philippines broke the story first.

That would be stupid to do that though, Took THQ 2 failed attempts to lose the biggest license outside of WWE they had, EA better stop playing around and deliver.

4EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 6:43 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

EA bought out the UFC's contract with THQ.

5EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 10:30 pm

gregstuna

gregstuna
Very Happy Awesome

6EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 11:19 pm

Geek

Geek

Dana and EA sure knew how to drop a big one today. Dana looked super eager/happy, THQ dropped the ball big time and f'ed up a seriously big license. If anything is a sign by the end of the year THQ will be no more, IDK what is. They better hope Darksiders 2 sells and WWE sells (and pre-orders) out of this world or else the doors closing.

7EA MMA 2? Empty Re: EA MMA 2? 6/4/2012, 11:36 pm

Geek

Geek