You are not connected.

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » EA MMA 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 2:22 am

Source

Okay, yea I know it's MiddleEasy, but if it is EA's MMA title, let the rumors hit the floor! What Org? What fighters? Tmw is EA's day at E3 i do believe, so if anything is announced tmw may be the safest bet to see it Smile let's hope!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Psalms 144:1  Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
View user profile

2 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 11:54 am

I seen this on the UFC site. The source wasn t MiddleEasy tho. Regardless, from what I'm hearing its true and their also bringing back TSC. Evil or Very Mad Hopefully that is wrong. If not they didnt learn their lesson and are as stuborn as THQ.
View user profile

3 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 6:05 pm

K!LLA B33 wrote:I seen this on the UFC site. The source wasn t MiddleEasy tho. Regardless, from what I'm hearing its true and their also bringing back TSC. Evil or Very Mad Hopefully that is wrong. If not they didnt learn their lesson and are as stuborn as THQ.

Yea, my bad homie I saw it on MiddleEasy but I figured they'd gotten it from somewhere else, just couldn't find it. I heard Yahoo Philippines broke the story first.

That would be stupid to do that though, Took THQ 2 failed attempts to lose the biggest license outside of WWE they had, EA better stop playing around and deliver.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Psalms 144:1  Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
View user profile

4 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 6:43 pm

EA bought out the UFC's contract with THQ.
View user profile

5 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 10:30 pm

Very Happy Awesome

Current Fighters:
Solomon Noone UC HW (Former HW Champ)
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TJ Crawford Bushido LHW (Formor LHW Champ)
Greg Crawford Bushido WW(Former WW Champ)
Twen Walters StrikerChallange LW
Camp: Wasp Nest
TSC
View user profile

6 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 11:19 pm

Dana and EA sure knew how to drop a big one today. Dana looked super eager/happy, THQ dropped the ball big time and f'ed up a seriously big license. If anything is a sign by the end of the year THQ will be no more, IDK what is. They better hope Darksiders 2 sells and WWE sells (and pre-orders) out of this world or else the doors closing.

View user profile

7 Re: EA MMA 2? on 6/4/2012, 11:36 pm

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» FORUMS » ONLINEMMA » EA MMA 2?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum