You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Interviewer:UC 29 was a great night of fights featuring ninja stars going 4-0 and Tweedy and holt both defending their belts. I'm here with both of them but will start with the ww champ how did you feel about your fight with your campmate cathcart.

Holt:It was hard fighting a campmate normally i wouldn't but it was for the belt so their was no choice. It was a great fight i thought i was going to lose when he got me in that choke but i escaped. Hes a great fighter and he'll drop down to LW and win the belt their. Cathcart was the only guy that could beat me.

Interviewer:Thanks champ. Now Tweedy did you think you were going to lose the fight. What are your thoughts and how do you sum up your peformence?

Tweedy:Wilson is a beast i knew coming in whoever capitalize on their oppertunities would win. He got many but never capitalize. He actually knocked me out then his gnp woke me back up. I knew once i hurt him i had to be relentless to finish him. He was good and i can't wait for my 3rd title defense.

Interviewer:Thank you guys i can't wait until your next fights.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum