You are not connected.

Where will you pre-order UFC 3

Where you gonna preorder? I_vote10100%Where you gonna preorder? I_vote11 100% [ 4 ]
Where you gonna preorder? I_vote100%Where you gonna preorder? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where you gonna preorder? Empty Where you gonna preorder? 10/19/2011, 7:02 pm

Geek

Geek

Hey guys,

Thought it would be fun to see, since all these stores are offering crazy pre-order bonuses, just wanna gauge where you guys think the best preorder incentive is!! Also explain why you chose what you chose Wink

2Where you gonna preorder? Empty Re: Where you gonna preorder? 10/19/2011, 8:01 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Most likely Gamestop. I dont shop for games anywhere else.

3Where you gonna preorder? Empty Re: Where you gonna preorder? 10/20/2011, 3:21 pm

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:Most likely Gamestop. I dont shop for games anywhere else.

Only other place i've ever pre-ordered was Amazon.com. When my GF was working at Best Buy she use to try and get me to order from their all the time i just didn't feel moved to do so lol

4Where you gonna preorder? Empty Re: Where you gonna preorder? 10/20/2011, 4:56 pm

Droges

Droges

I think you should have a 'not going to preorder" as well.

I am not going to preorder. I am still living in my fantasy world that ea:mma2 will be coming out.

what are the huge bonus for ufc3 pre-order?

I did pre-order ea:mma.. yaaa I got some duded unlocked, can't remember who.
Pre ordered on futureshop online for gears3.. not sure if furtureshop is in usa?
came 3 days later.. kinda sucked. cancled it from gamestop because they didn't know what was up.

I think they are going down hill, and their resale of used games and buy back sucks monkey balls. Gamestop bought out funcoland a few years ago and that was a great company... kinda pissed at gamestop.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum