You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Fight Force 36 "Breaking Point"

"Fight Force 36 was unofficially a card with the most injuries I've ever seen" stated one ring side doctor. In the midst of the brutal beatings that took place two champs defended their belts. Knockout artist Eduardo Filho gets back to his KO habits and Paul Reed proves he deserves to be the heavyweight champ. "That night, there was more bruized and probably fracture ribs then we have seen in FF to date. Many of the fighters after complained of trouble breathing and sever pain. We had to send them to the hospital for further evaluation even though there isn't much you can do for fractured or broken
ribs"

Heavyweight Championship
[C] Paul Reed vs [6] Rex Payne
Winner: Paul Reed via 1st Round Technical Knockout

Droges camps on a long hauitous flies in with there 1-0 new comer only to have Rex suffer a brutal beatdown by the Champ. Reed worked the body and the range to finish of his opponent quickly.
Paul Reed is now on a 2 fight win streak and has moved his record to 4wins, 1 lose.

Rex: "Shiaat man, I didn't know I was fighting the mutha f'ning champ, where did my other oponent go?" as he was put on the stretcher as a precaution to his brutal beat down that was no more then 50 seconds against a opponent that should have been in a weight class all of his own.

Rex is now 1-1

Light Heavyweight Championship
]C] Eduardo Filho vs. [10] JZ Mills
Winner: Eduardo Filho via 1st Round Knockout KOTN

Eduardo Filho, a long time veteran and favorite puts up his belt against JZ Mills. Mills' camp was known earlier in the evening to brutalize their opponents with round house kicks to the ribs and stomach. This fight started no different and the Champ was in a bad situation right at the opening bell. Struggling to catch his breath as JZ Mills with the reach and size advantage poured on the pressure to try and finish the champ off quickly. Filho being no stranger to pressure used his speed and agility to side step, jab and then high kick the challenger to unconsciousness giving Filho his 2nd title defence.

Fans of Mills, have no doubt that he will be back and will improve his 2-4 record in the future.

Middleweight Match
[3] Damian Lewis vs. [-] Paul Thomas
Winner: No Contest

This fight never went down. Lewis pulled out with a injury. This fight is rumored to be reset for FF 37 but nothing is official. As of now Lewis remains 1-1 and Thomas has yet to make his debut.

Welterweight Championship
[C] Takeo Ford vs. [2] Diego Sanchez
Winner: No Contest

The highly anticipated WW championship fight didn't transpire. Unfortunately, Ford was late getting on the plane forcing the match to be rescheduled. That date is yet to be announced but rumor says iot will be at FF 37. As of now Ford remains the belt holder at 3-0 with Sanchez still knocking at his door yelling that he wants the belt.

Welterweight Match up
[6] Zachery Boyd vs. [13] Marcelo Tsakalidis
Winner: Zachery Boyd via 3rd Round Knockout FOTN

"We haven't seen a FOTN fight like this in a long time", mentioned one Judge. "It was so hard to score as the fight was so back and forth. We were relieved that it never went to the cards."

Trademark to the maddog4610 camp with the vicious spin kicks, it didn't look like Tsakalidis was going to make it out of the first round let alone almost make it to the decision for a possible upset. Boyd came in early and punished his ribs with deadly accurate spin kicks. For most of the round "T" was on defence but letter on found his rhythm and range as he settled in for the tough fight. Reversals galore, where there appeared no one had the advantage or wanted to keep it on the ground.

Round2, Boyd was either shaken by his opponent still being in the fight and being very deadly at
that or was hurt from an earlier shot. His composure wasn't there as much as he repeatedly
went for take downs and was put in trouble a few times.

Round3 came and the fans were on the edge of their seat the whole time. Again back and forth with no clear cut winner but with only seconds to spare, Boyd capitalized and finished "T" with some good old fashion ground and pound. Boyd keeps his belt.

Boyd: "I like to fight, I like breaking my oponents down!"

Overall, this was another great card. this is iOMMA signing out. Peace!

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Great writeup Droges. Very Happy Glad to see another one of you famous multi font color articles. We needed one bad. lol

Droges

Droges

K!LLA B33 wrote:Great writeup Droges. Very Happy Glad to see another one of you famous multi font color articles. We needed one bad. lol

thanks Killa, I hope to write a UC as well as I was there to watch all the fights too.
Its easier to write them if I watch them live. Anyway.. will see if get time.

oh and thanks for throwing me to wolfs.. .. "here take on the champ" lol
Basketball thats maddog with rex's head.

I didn't stick and move so thats what happens when you get that beast closing in on you.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

^ ^
His opponent didnt show and it was a once in a life time shot at becoming a champ. I felt you could handle it. I still do. You just need to prepare a little more so you will be 100% ready in te future. Wink

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Good job Droges. We were in need of one of these. Thanks

Droges

Droges

K!LLA B33 wrote:^ ^
His opponent didnt show and it was a once in a life time shot at becoming a champ. I felt you could handle it. I still do. You just need to prepare a little more so you will be 100% ready in te future. Wink

Well its nice you have faith in the camp.. I think Mad Dog gave up on us.. lol. (or did he)
I do think I can fight better then that but there is tough competition out there.

Thanks for the comment, WF

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum