You are not connected.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/21/2012, 2:04 pm

ele25

ele25

I can tell you now Im not spending 60 bucks on this when it feels just like UFC 10 Sad.

Button Striking!!?!?!?!?! Arggg...EA MMA>UFC 3

77Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/22/2012, 9:40 pm

Acoustic

Acoustic
Well..I know this suggestion might get flamed but here me out.

You guys ever thought about joining (or merging) with UOC? Granted, I stated before that they weren't that great of a league but after further investigation it seems they have a lot of dedicated members. Besides, having more players together in ONE league would surely help everyone?

78Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/22/2012, 10:04 pm

Geek

Geek

Acoustic wrote:Well..I know this suggestion might get flamed but here me out.

You guys ever thought about joining (or merging) with UOC? Granted, I stated before that they weren't that great of a league but after further investigation it seems they have a lot of dedicated members. Besides, having more players together in ONE league would surely help everyone?

Kid Cudi said it best..."Everything that's pretty aint always good for me" -Highs n Lows-

They have their own thunder as we have our own lightning. Theres various reasons as to why we operate this league independently and being the only league standing outside of the UOC seems like a pretty good achievement. Theres reasons other leagues sprouted from UOC. They're the league that started the snowball, can't take that away from them, but that doesn't mean in order to succeed we should concede and join. I think the general online population appreciates options. Just merging wouldn't solve anything just because it's "One" league. What would our fighters, whom only fight here do? What happens to them lost in the fray to another league?

Theres a personal touch here, and everybody gets noticed. That gets lost when we get greedy and start hunting numbers of members.

No flaming Cool

79Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/22/2012, 10:50 pm

Acoustic

Acoustic
Smile Nice response and I understand completely.

80Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/27/2012, 10:23 am

Wilson Fisk wrote:Its been talked about many times and alot of ideas have been thrown out there but i want to hear from the community on this one. We definately plan to run a league possibly 2 with UFC 3 but what would be best for as far as setup, rules, etc.?

OK so far the name we are looking to use is Undisputed Fighting Championship. Nothing is set in stone so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them. As far as rulles there are multiple options seeing as UFC3 has multiple ways to setup fights. The choices are as follwed:

1. Roster fighter league - UFC fighters only fighter stats as is
2. Roster fighter league w/ stat leveler - UFC fighters only using the stat leveler (everyone has the same exact stats)
3. Career CAF league - Career CAFs only
4. Instant CAF league - Instant CAFs only
5. Mix CAF and UFC fighter league - Instant CAFs and roster fighters together usng the stat leveler

There is much more to work out but this is what I need to know off hand. Thoughts?
I've been talking with killa bee the last hour and heres what i came up with for ideas.

1.Career CAF league. Simply because stock would be people using the same guys(Not gsp vs gsp like gsp vs fitch over and over unless their was a draft). Also insta cafs are never good on the ufc games their stats are normally very low.

2.Simulation mode is a must!!! You have to have simulation in omma or the league will have less half the members. Myself like most refuse to play normal. I've played the alpha and the demo for countless hours trust me sim mode is a must.

3.UC and Bushido are fine for names. UC for ufc and Bushido for pride fit perfectly for both. Also trust me ea's online community will be dead after ufc comes out so you can just change them to ufc 3 leagues.

P.S.These are just suggestions but number 2 is a serious must.

81Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/27/2012, 10:25 am

K!LLA B33 wrote:Definately CAF only. I like the stat leveler option but the CAFs may be weak tho. I think we should just continue with the format we have now. Career CAF with the option to go instant if you dont want to do career.
Exactly

82Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/27/2012, 5:26 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Tommy Tweedy wrote:
Wilson Fisk wrote:Its been talked about many times and alot of ideas have been thrown out there but i want to hear from the community on this one. We definately plan to run a league possibly 2 with UFC 3 but what would be best for as far as setup, rules, etc.?

OK so far the name we are looking to use is Undisputed Fighting Championship. Nothing is set in stone so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them. As far as rulles there are multiple options seeing as UFC3 has multiple ways to setup fights. The choices are as follwed:

1. Roster fighter league - UFC fighters only fighter stats as is
2. Roster fighter league w/ stat leveler - UFC fighters only using the stat leveler (everyone has the same exact stats)
3. Career CAF league - Career CAFs only
4. Instant CAF league - Instant CAFs only
5. Mix CAF and UFC fighter league - Instant CAFs and roster fighters together usng the stat leveler

There is much more to work out but this is what I need to know off hand. Thoughts?
I've been talking with killa bee the last hour and heres what i came up with for ideas.

1.Career CAF league. Simply because stock would be people using the same guys(Not gsp vs gsp like gsp vs fitch over and over unless their was a draft). Also insta cafs are never good on the ufc games their stats are normally very low.

2.Simulation mode is a must!!! You have to have simulation in omma or the league will have less half the members. Myself like most refuse to play normal. I've played the alpha and the demo for countless hours trust me sim mode is a must.

3.UC and Bushido are fine for names. UC for ufc and Bushido for pride fit perfectly for both. Also trust me ea's online community will be dead after ufc comes out so you can just change them to ufc 3 leagues.

P.S.These are just suggestions but number 2 is a serious must.
Yep good convo Tweedy. I agree with this post.

83Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 12:34 am

Geek

Geek

I think it's time we start finalizing things so we can get a start on fixing the new leagues up! I like the conversation you two had, if Fisk Likes the names and ideas then we have a winner.

I think too we should start gauging interest for weight classes so we don't have dead weight. So guys what are some of the weight classes you're interested in participating in?

HW
LHW (1)
MW (3)
WW (2)
LW (1)
FW (2)
BW (2)

I'd be interested in LW & BW. I'll try to keep updating the numbers so Fisk can get a good whole on what divisions would be good if we don't get an initial balance.

84Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 12:34 am

Geek

Geek

Once again nice work on talking some things out guys, i think in the upcoming weeks we should have everything finalized.

85Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 3:39 am

Charles Scott wrote:I think it's time we start finalizing things so we can get a start on fixing the new leagues up! I like the conversation you two had, if Fisk Likes the names and ideas then we have a winner.

I think too we should start gauging interest for weight classes so we don't have dead weight. So guys what are some of the weight classes you're interested in participating in?

HW
LHW
MW
WW
LW (1)
FW
BW (1)

I'd be interested in LW & BW. I'll try to keep updating the numbers so Fisk can get a good whole on what divisions would be good if we don't get an initial balance.
I'm gonna be in WW for sure. BW would probly be my second.

86Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 4:37 am

Hung Long

Hung Long
i say caf wit simulation mode

87Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 2:27 pm

taz19

taz19
SIMULATION all the way! More competitive,. No countless of strikes without getting tired.. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/flames19

88Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 2:41 pm

taz19

taz19
And I would like be in WW first choice and MW second Choice.

89Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/28/2012, 7:27 pm

Geek

Geek

Thanks Tweedy and Taz, I talked to k!lla a bit back so I know he'd be repping MW and LHW

90Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/29/2012, 8:13 pm

Geek

Geek

**updated class interest**

91Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/30/2012, 2:41 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
come the hell on no sfl? wtf are you guys crazy??? alot of people like stock fighters more than cafs in ufc and for the people who bitch and complain about having a bad fighter stfu and get better and you wont have to complain about losing because of your fighters stats.... i know i sound like a dick no need to say it but its true and stat leveler is dumb...

92Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/30/2012, 11:46 am

ele25

ele25

Tha Gageanator wrote:come the hell on no sfl? wtf are you guys crazy??? alot of people like stock fighters more than cafs in ufc and for the people who bitch and complain about having a bad fighter stfu and get better and you wont have to complain about losing because of your fighters stats.... i know i sound like a dick no need to say it but its true and stat leveler is dumb...

If the OMMA goes and changes it identity I would be heart broken. Even though I dont compete any more. This place has always been a CAF league and I think it should remain a CAF league. It creates a whole new way of fun. Cause eventually you will run out of stock fighters. YOu never run out of CAF fighters.

93Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/30/2012, 9:58 pm

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
ok this is mainly a caf league i know but in the ufc games people love to play with stock fighteers we know that the caf league will be the main league but you can still run a sfl like it shouldnt be this big of a deal a ton of people like stock over caf in ufc...

and heart broken? C'MON SON lol

94Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/30/2012, 11:17 pm

taz19

taz19
SO gage, you should run the Stocl fighter league.. Just a suggestion.

95Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 2:50 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

well, they're all good ideas.

I think really we should come to a concensus agreement AFTER the game drops

96Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 2:59 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

also, I will be competing as a FEATHERweight and a Middleweight

if that's cool and all.

97Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 5:47 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
i will run the sfl taz if they let me......

98Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 5:49 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
i will create the fantasy mma card for the 1st sfl card Twisted Evil

99Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 2:50 pm

Geek

Geek

Rainboi21 wrote:also, I will be competing as a FEATHERweight and a Middleweight

if that's cool and all.

Got you updated Wink

100Ideas for a new UFC3 league - Page 4 Empty Re: Ideas for a new UFC3 league 1/31/2012, 6:05 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Tha Gageanator wrote:ok this is mainly a caf league i know but in the ufc games people love to play with stock fighteers we know that the caf league will be the main league but you can still run a sfl like it shouldnt be this big of a deal a ton of people like stock over caf in ufc...

and heart broken? C'MON SON lol
Calm down fella. lol We're still working things out for this game. A stock fighter league is definately considered. Like all things here if alot of people request it WILL happen. As of now I just want to get the base leagues ironed out 1st.

OK so far we have Ultimate Combat for UFC rules and Bushido for Pride rules with both leagues using simulation settings. Now my question is how many fighters per league should we allow. For EAMMA we allowed 3 per league. Regardless, I'd like to give each fighter the ability to fight in 3 weightclasses. For example, a light heavyweight can also fight in heavyweight and middleweight (one fight per event) so 1 fighter per league may be perfect especially if we get alot of new signups. Let me know guys.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum